Low Voltage?

Reaction score
Good evening ladies and gents,

I'm new to flying and just got the FC40 and was wondering how you know the battery is getting low? I hear that there is a red light that flashes but is that on the drone or remote? Any help would be appreciated. Flying a stock fc40 with no camera or gimbal for now

I fly P1 but believe this is pretty much the same. LV (low voltage) settings via computer in NazaM may be altered although stock settings behave:

LED rear shell rapid flashing red when you hit LV warning #1. You can usually see it a few seconds/minutes earlier doing hard acceleration or full power vertical climb.

If you continue to fly and push it into LV warning #2, Phantom will auto land wherever it happens to be located.

Early on I performed a couple tests with stopwatch or clock timer on good health batteries to note actual flight times until LV warning #1. Based on that data, ‘always set a conservative alarm timer whenever the motors arm for flight.

Stock 2.2Ah battery pack in good health usually sees about 7 minutes flying time before my conservative alarm goes off.

I think you can pretty much go by the P1 manual for most, if not all LED codes - Phantom 1 - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

Reactions: René Wilhelm

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj