Low voltage issues

Reaction score
So I charged both batteries up about 5 days ago and decided to fly. The first battery was at 95% which was to be expected. However the 2nd battery was on 63%.

I thought that was odd but decided to fly anyway. Not far out. Just about a few hundred metres. I then checked the log on healthy drones and saw so many low voltage. This was a worry. I can't upload the flight log just yet but here is a screen shot. Any idea what might have been the cause?
1483455981028.png

Neon Euc

Was his on the second battery? Look at the log, climbing or high speed runs put more drain n the battery and can temporarily pull the voltage down.

Reactions: Neon Euc
You were pretty high for having issues.

Sent from my Satellite mobile device using Phantompilots mobile app

Reactions: Neon Euc
Healthy Drones does not show enough information. Try uploading your flight log here instead.

You were pretty high for having issues.

Sent from my Satellite mobile device using Phantompilots mobile app
I had no idea of these issues until after the flight... Had a lucky escape lol

Neon Euc

Was his on the second battery? Look at the log, climbing or high speed runs put more drain n the battery and can temporarily pull the voltage down.
I understand but I done the same in the first battery and no voltage issues in that

Neon Euc

Your Healthy Drones link? Yes, that link works. They leave a lot to the imagination though.
I understand it won't be 100% accurate but I will fly tomorrow to make sure it isn't a battery issue. And of course fly in an open area at low level close to me. May be a chance that it was the low battery pushing the volts. God knows how the battery drained and the other one didn't. Could be a battery issue or maybe I left it on as I put it in the case with out realizing. But then wouldn't the battery still be turned on after 5 days when I took it out. Only suggesting that may have happened as the labels on the sticker I put in the battery has peeled off on both edges which I guess would happen if it's warm. (Stickers just say battery 1, battery 2, etc....)

Neon Euc

I understand it won't be 100% accurate
The issue is that Healthy Drones does not display 100% of the flight data. That makes it impossible to troubleshoot issues on their website.

The issue is that Healthy Drones does not display 100% of the flight data. That makes it impossible to troubleshoot issues on their website.
How do I upload more detail as I thought my link gave the whole flight log or have I missed something. Sorry about this... Not 100% sure in what I need to upload but really do appreciate the help and time your putting into this

Neon Euc

Oh.. Sorry @msinger, clicked your link and it tells me. Will have to do it in a few hours as my phone won't let me upload the flightlog so I will use the laptop

Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic