Lost my phantom 3 today

Reaction score
Lost it in a heavily wooded area, tried to get in the area, but scrub brush to heavy.....not sure why Ruth didn’t alert me, but what ever...the log shows it stopped at 32ft. Does that mean it’s stuck in a tree? Now if I want to get another, do I have to buy another controller or just the phantom 3 Pro

You just need the P3P as your controller will work fine with a new P3P. Have you tried to locate it as if it ended in a tree it could be it is not all that damaged?

the log shows it stopped at 32ft. Does that mean it’s stuck in a tree?
If the downlink was connected until Phantom landed/crashed, that means it's 32 feet above the takeoff point.

not sure why Ruth didn’t alert me, but what ever...the log shows it stopped at 32ft. Does that mean it’s stuck in a tree?
Not necessarily, but without seeing the log it would be hard to say. If you have already uploaded it, share a link back.

If the downlink was connected until Phantom landed/crashed, that means it's 32 feet above the takeoff point.
When I follow the video, it appears to get caught in a tree, but it’s impossible to get to...my loss, third flight

Its impossible to get to it?
But you haven't actually seen it (Found it)?

Rod

When I follow the video, it appears to get caught in a tree, but it’s impossible to get to...my loss, third flight
It's not clear whether you know where the Phantom is.
If you need help finding it, the recorded flight data can help.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides.

I can’t see it, can’t get to the area indicated where it crashed...to dense...hope I can find a p3 Pro, I have a lot of add ons, wish I had lost the controller.

@Jimmybee

Please look at this thread, these are two different links

Day one: Phantom 3 drone down
Yesterday: Phantom 3 drone down

Summary,
it took us two days to get usable data / information from him.
It took us fourteen days to talk him to actually look hard where the Majority thought he should be looking.

Rod

I can’t see it, can’t get to the area indicated where it crashed...to dense......

Panga-Machete.jpg
s-l225.jpg

Reactions: DanMan32 and RodPad
My cord won’t extend that far...have some nice goodies to sell, three flights were enough...It’s like losing your cell phone And the only thing you have left is the charger..not now...off to the for sale arena.

I’m still trying to find just the quad, because the P3 Pro has been discontinued, there all over the place for sale as a bundle, contacted DJI to see if they would help me out. Give me a couple of weeks of looking before I give up. I really would like to get rid of the bundle, however who needs another controller. If I can’t find a Quad., I may list the whole bundle for $350.00 plus shipping...the batteries are most important item..contact me in two weeks..if sold I will post..thanks for your interest

Reactions: Newbieguy
No gimbal, would cost $250.00 to add, to late anyway, everything is up for sale...DJI was no help....going to wait for the Autel EVO saw it at CES....USA based services

Lost it in a heavily wooded area, tried to get in the area, but scrub brush to heavy.....not sure why Ruth didn’t alert me, but what ever...the log shows it stopped at 32ft. Does that mean it’s stuck in a tree? Now if I want to get another, do I have to buy another controller or just the phantom 3 Pro
Try Ebay. I just bought one from them for ~$660 delivered.

No gimbal, would cost $250.00 to add, to late anyway, everything is up for sale...DJI was no help....going to wait for the Autel EVO saw it at CES....USA based services

what will US based help do.. if you loose your aircraft,
refuse help in finding it ,
and are not, yourself, willing to try to find it?

Good luck flying what ever you end up with!

After 3 weeks DJI USA sent some munble jumble that I couldn’t interpret, and decided that it was pilot error..never a phone call to discuss the situation or the flight logs..there solution was to offer a 10% discount on a refurbished P3 Pro, And I guess you didn’t bother to read the previous thread, where I stated that the area that the Quad. went done was Inaccessible, if it was we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl