Look what I found

Looks like a nice P2. At least it has the naza stuff in it. You can hook up a g-3D if the gimbal doesn’t work right now.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Looks like a nice P2. At least it has the naza stuff in it. You can hook up a g-3D if the gimbal doesn’t work right now.

Aww sweet, I never thought about hooking it up to the computer. What do I need to download so the computer will know what it is when I hook it up?

Aww sweet, I never thought about hooking it up to the computer. What do I need to download so the computer will know what it is when I hook it up?

I know they have a DJI software for the computer. I have no idea about it though. I was gonna get a p2v+ but ended up getting a p3s for super cheap with a broken propeller and broken gimbal and no charger. It already all fixed and flying good it also only had 4 charges on the original battery. Still even had the stickers on top of the motors. I traded my 2007 iMac for it. I think I got the better deal considering there’s people selling that same 2007 iMac for $150

definitely looks like a 3 i buy that mac off you ?

I found out this was def meant to be thrown out... The camera's, drone, macbook pro etc... All has a company logo on it.... Even the DJI box says broken cameras. Here is a few pics of all of them if anyone is interested...
So all the cameras don't power on and I am guessing only reason why they threw the DJI vision away is because the camera is snapped off. I think it will still fly so will order a vison 2 battery. But not to sure if I should as its been modded a hell of a lot. Should I send it to DJI and ask for a quote? If I refuse the quote and ask for it to be sent back will I need to pay any labour charges?
Way back in the early 90s a service company that serviced and repaired professional recording equipment went bust, I put a bid in for one of the cameras that was there in the displenishing sale as it still had a good C format zoom lens on it, I got it for £25 it was a professional Sony video camera still in it's flight box with the remote drives for the lens, on enquiring from one of the ex employees of the company he told me that the camera had been used in a TV studio where they made training videos for a national company and that they had written the camera off as uneconomic to repair. There were no batteries or view finder with it, I plugged in 12V to the pins on the socket and low and behold it powered up, the fault was in the power input where the over/under voltage protection relay was not operating, I replaced the transistor that drove it and the camera was then fully working, I still have the camera but I don't use it any longer, I still use the lens as it is a good one for my low light CCTV camera that requires a "C" mount lens.
When I looked up the camera at the time it cost nearly £4k and has no recording facility just a large 20 way socket on the back of it to feed the output to a desk, there is a composite video output on it to feed a viewfinder, I hacked one together from a 1" monochrome tubed video monitor which was a viewfinder for a cannon camera at one time.

Way back in the early 90s a service company that serviced and repaired professional recording equipment went bust, I put a bid in for one of the cameras that was there in the displenishing sale as it still had a good C format zoom lens on it, I got it for £25 it was a professional Sony video camera still in it's flight box with the remote drives for the lens, on enquiring from one of the ex employees of the company he told me that the camera had been used in a TV studio where they made training videos for a national company and that they had written the camera off as uneconomic to repair. There were no batteries or view finder with it, I plugged in 12V to the pins on the socket and low and behold it powered up, the fault was in the power input where the over/under voltage protection relay was not operating, I replaced the transistor that drove it and the camera was then fully working, I still have the camera but I don't use it any longer, I still use the lens as it is a good one for my low light CCTV camera that requires a "C" mount lens.
When I looked up the camera at the time it cost nearly £4k and has no recording facility just a large 20 way socket on the back of it to feed the output to a desk, there is a composite video output on it to feed a viewfinder, I hacked one together from a 1" monochrome tubed video monitor which was a viewfinder for a cannon camera at one time.
That's quite interesting. I am wondering if I should do the same too. Some guy wants to buy the two cameras of me for £200 and I seen them go for £1200 each working. Kinda need the money fast for Xmas so I might just sell it to him as I won't have time to fix it

How much for the Mac book?

I sold it for £60 in the end. It was a 2010 edition. No ra, but had hard drive and I gave him 2 Apple wireless keyboards. Amazing the things people throw out when they can get cash for it.

I
fd8d350224a4dc194d5b09d6063c48a4.jpg
work in a scrap yard and came across an apple laptop, loads of camera gear and this phantom 4 all boxed with lots of blades, spare parts etc... Camera is off but there... Any idea how much dji would charge for a fix? /controller is like the standard tho, so may be another one in the yard somewhere

Definitely not a P4, looks like a P3.

I
work in a scrap yard and came across an apple laptop, loads of camera gear and this phantom 4 all boxed with lots of blades, spare parts etc... Camera is off but there... Any idea how much dji would charge for a fix? /controller is like the standard tho, so may be another one in the yard somewhere
I
It's worth something to someone...eBay!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor