Look what I found

Reaction score
I
fd8d350224a4dc194d5b09d6063c48a4.jpg
work in a scrap yard and came across an apple laptop, loads of camera gear and this phantom 4 all boxed with lots of blades, spare parts etc... Camera is off but there... Any idea how much dji would charge for a fix? /controller is like the standard tho, so may be another one in the yard somewhere

controller is like the standard tho, so may be another one in the yard somewhere

That looks like a P3 Standard (Which would make sense why there is a P3S Transmitter in the case). What leads you to think it's a P4 aircraft?

Reactions: Neon Euc
Is that a repair tag-estimate label on it's top? even so, still a find! enjoy.

don't erase the laptop hardrive, you've got a nerd's stash. look for a bitcoin wallet (then give it to me, lmao), woot.

Hi guys. Still at work and will take pics later but it was in a P4 box and the motors are def P4. Here is a pic if one of he boxes I found. Its pure black
1513090502771.jpg

it was in a P4 box and the motors are def P4
The Phantom you posted above definitely does not have P4 motors installed on it. It looks like a P2V+.

DJI-Phantom-2-Vision-Faulty-Motor-Replacement-Drone-Repair-1-1030x686.jpg

The Phantom you posted above definitely does not have P4 motors installed on it. It looks like a P2V+.

View attachment 92126
Spot on... Its a vision 2 that's been modded. No battery in the AC but the controller powers on. This was dumped with a macbook pro that doesn't then on, but charges and bleeps, along with a box containing other cameras that doesn't work (and it mentions that on the box) so def all been thrown out which explains why the vision was in the phantom 4 box as I guess the guy upgraded. I can get a camera to hook to the vision from banggood and use this just for litchi missions. Any idea how I go about this as its a modded craft and don't want to spend to much on it

Ah, a Phantom 2.

I found out this was def meant to be thrown out... The camera's, drone, macbook pro etc... All has a company logo on it.... Even the DJI box says broken cameras. Here is a few pics of all of them if anyone is interested...
83f973522a350f4228728e85fac92a51.jpg
e5828e9c60e39ce9cb6912e9fce2721d.jpg

So all the cameras don't power on and I am guessing only reason why they threw the DJI vision away is because the camera is snapped off. I think it will still fly so will order a vison 2 battery. But not to sure if I should as its been modded a hell of a lot. Should I send it to DJI and ask for a quote? If I refuse the quote and ask for it to be sent back will I need to pay any labour charges?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl