login required Assistent 3.8 Forgot password

Reaction score
Goodmorning,

Today I tried to start the Vision Assistant program on my computer.
The software asked for my email address en password.
This never happened before. I used 3.8 several times already.
So, I entered the email address and my password.
The password is not accepted. I am 100% sure that the emailaddress which I used was correct.
I tried the button "Forgot password" but was came on a 404 page from DJI.
Tried to create the account again, but DJI informed me that the account already was created.
Does anyone know how I can reset my password ??
I tried every possible combination. I even removed the software from my computer and made a fresh install.
Help will be appreciated.

Jan

Hate to say this but you may have to get another email address from google so you can create another account. To get into you old account at DJI the email address is used and the exact password you used to create the account has to be applied. Case sensitive too.

Just hit cancel and continue with your software.

Hi JanB

I believe there is an issue at the moment with the DJI Assistant log in. I've not been able to log in through the Assistant but I can through the website.

Regards

I had the same thing happen. I even reset my password on the DJI website and still could not get in. I then created a brand new account with another email and that worked.

True that DJI has problems and don't seem to give a **** about fixing them. The biggest is the battery issue and auto landing when 50% of battery life left now that a problem for many here. Login issue in the assistant software is a minor annoyance which can be canceled

Goodmorning,

Today I tried to start the Vision Assistant program on my computer.
The software asked for my email address en password.
This never happened before. I used 3.8 several times already.
So, I entered the email address and my password.
The password is not accepted. I am 100% sure that the emailaddress which I used was correct.
I tried the button "Forgot password" but was came on a 404 page from DJI.
Tried to create the account again, but DJI informed me that the account already was created.
Does anyone know how I can reset my password ??
I tried every possible combination. I even removed the software from my computer and made a fresh install.
Help will be appreciated.

Jan
Had the same thing happen to me. I am using 3.8 as well. Didn't recognize my password either. When I tried to get to the address to change the password (Forgot Password) link it said that the address referred to was not a valid address. What gives.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic