Used p4p+ remote new login?

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
Purchased 2 used p4p+ remotes. One goes directly to the ‘choose device’ screen ready to go. The other rc asked for an email and password Which I don’t have, so I’ve tried to change it but can’t login to the Internet even with USB to PC. Am I doing something wrong any help would be appreciated. Captain Ken (newbie, 3 used p4’s but dumb still. Just want one controller for all three.)

Still trying. Just a blue login screen and then a note saying no Internet connection. Occasionally says USB to PC which I’ve tried with no success. Hope I didn’t get burned. It came from 100% eBay seller that has several of these for sale at any time.

Still trying. Just a blue login screen and then a note saying no Internet connection. Occasionally says USB to PC which I’ve tried with no success. Hope I didn’t get burned. It came from 100% eBay seller that has several of these for sale at any time.
Try this. Link your RC with your aircraft.
No luck RC usb to drone same login screen. When I try it just says Internet not available. Sucks

Log out from DJI app and uninstall it. Reinstall it back and log back in into your account.
I wish I could but it’s part of the screen on the P4P+ remote. The only screen that pops up is a login screen so I can’t reach anything else. It keeps telling me no Internet available yet three other remotes work fine. Tried wifi and usb to drone and Directly to a PC. Waiting for a reply from the seller probably tomorrow otherwise I will return it. Thank goodness I can. My other used P4P+ remote is great and runs my P4, 4 advanced, pro plus. Nuff said. Capt KO

I’m still here if anybody has an answer for this. Any advice greatly appreciated.

DJI customer support solved the problem. Yay! First time I ever tried them and they came through. Amazing. Told the gentleman that my wife would bake him cookies and I needed his address, sorry to say it was in China. LOL

Would you mind sharing what the "fix" is for future reference? Thank you, sir!
I had to use the draw down screen (300E) from the top of the page to turn on the Wi-Fi. I didn't even know it was there but it's just like a phone. After that I used my password to login and Linked UP to the P4 and done. Dumb but I learn something new everyday and I sure love flying . Good luck Captain Ken

Reactions: hansom-phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor