Live Feed Lagging BADLY

Reaction score
Guys, I've been having serious lag on my live feed for a couple weeks. It gets worse each flight.
I have everything updated, and it gets worse.
I was flying on an iPhone 5C, and thought that was the issue so I bought a high-powered tablet, which is even worse. I test flew with a friend's iPhone 6S and it's the same.
I'm starting to think it's a bug either in the controller or drone. It's definitely not the app or the tablet/phone.
Any ideas?

Problem could be at any place on the following:

1. Pic processing module on gimbal
2. SD card
3. Network
4. RF interference at your flying location
5. Video processing on RC
6. USB module on RC
7. DJI go app installation
8. Your phone/ tablet available memory, processing capacity

Try to eliminate one by one until you pin point the source of problem

Problem could be at any place on the following:

1. Pic processing module on gimbal
2. SD card
3. Network
4. RF interference at your flying location
5. Video processing on RC
6. USB module on RC
7. DJI go app installation
8. Your phone/ tablet available memory, processing capacity

Try to eliminate one by one until you pin point the source of problem

How would I figure out if it were the Pic Processing Module on the Gimbal? How do I fix that error, or check if that's the problem?

I would conspire that as a last point to analyze. Check if you are able to save videos on SD card

Do you have HDMI module installed?

You should go one by one preferably from the end to the beginning and keep on noting down your observations and keep on eliminating possible causes.

I would conspire that as a last point to analyze. Check if you are able to save videos on SD card

Do you have HDMI module installed?

You should go one by one preferably from the end to the beginning and keep on noting down your observations and keep on eliminating possible causes.

The video footage comes out fine. I get quality footage, I am just ultra-delayed in seeing it on my phone/tablet. The drone is also perfectly responsive. The only issue is the lag of the live video feed to my phone/tablet.

The video footage comes out fine. I get quality footage, I am just ultra-delayed in seeing it on my phone/tablet. The drone is also perfectly responsive. The only issue is the lag of the live video feed to my phone/tablet.
More possibilities are that there is something wrong either with your Go App, tablet or RC.

Very difficult for us to probe into your real reasons.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj