Litchi problems

Reaction score
Tried to run DJI go on a new bush tablet, loads up fine (haven't flown with it yet) and then loaded up litchi. I can access all the menus but with a blank screen.

I tried so many things such as
*use wifi at home
*use two phones as a hot spot
*made sure DJI go was clear on the casch files
*closed DJI go, rebooted the tablet and launched litchi
*made sure DJI go was never the main app to start when drone and controller all plugged in and ready to go

This has really stumped me. Anyone else know how to get this app running?
1483470743609.jpg

Neon Euc

Maybe the DJI server is offline for the moment. How long have you been trying? Hope you get it going soon.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I have both apps on my phone and it works fine, still can't work it out lol

Neon Euc

You said you cleared the cache but did you clear the data as well they are two different things clear the data reboot the device open the app that you want to use if you get a choice to always use that app or just once pick just once

The Nether world

Reactions: Neon Euc
You said you cleared the cache but did you clear the data as well they are two different things clear the data reboot the device open the app that you want to use if you get a choice to always use that app or just once pick just once

The Nether world
I made sure all files was deleted too but will try again today. Might be a DJI server problem

Neon Euc

I made sure all files was deleted too but will try again today. Might be a DJI server problem

Neon Euc
Ok, possibly it is a permissions issue. Go into tablet settings/apps/DJO go: permissions(allow all)

I get the same message .I tried a litchi mission for the 1st time yesterday . initially the app wouldn't conect to the AC then it kept crashing .l almost gave up after the 5th go then it worked .This is on an s tab 8.4
How do you "clear the data ".

Apps/DJI go/storage/data

Maybe try deleting the app and re-install it. Maybe something got messed up or a file got corrupted during the initial install

Yes I have done that also my son removed every unnessisary app since I only use the s tab for flying .
As yet I haven't re tried it to see if the problem is gone .
Wind go away !

Wind here too. (holds controller dejectedly in doorway) And 25 degrees f......

43 Deg C here but different hemispher We have to be very carefull not to start a fire . Punishment hung drawn and quartered then burned at the stake (but only on a low fire risk day )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.