Litchi on P4P+

Reaction score
Now that Litchi has the ability to run without Google Play Services (Amazon App), and is now capable of running on Crystal Sky devices. Does that include a P4P+ controller?

How does one get to the security settings to allow the app to be installed on the P4P+ controller?

yes I have p4p+. I downloaded the amazon app, then purchased litchi and downloaded.you must force stop all dji apps on controller, plug in usb cable to micro usb go back to home screen and there will be pop up asking if you want to use litchi or dji go. I select litchi one time and it opens up. There is a video lag at the moment using litchi there is supposed to be a fix for this in forum just haven't found it yet.

Hi All,

I have bought Litchi for my tablet and would like to install it on the Crystal Sky. Must Litchi be the Amazon 'version' or can I install it from the Google Play Store for the Crystal Sky? Thanks.

If you can acces google play store, you can dowload litchi, if not then you must download thru amazon and you will have to purchase again, it is a different licence than google per Litchi support dept.

Reactions: shuf
If you can acces google play store, you can dowload litchi, if not then you must download thru amazon and you will have to purchase again, it is a different licence than google per Litchi support dept.

OK. Thanks!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20