Litchi - how to see degrees on my compass?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I will try to explain myself clearly: for my mission I am often asked by my clients to take a picture at a certain degree -for example 0, 45, 90, 130 .... etc.
I knew how to get the info in autopilot, but Im so done with apple and I want to use huawei/samsung tablet and litchi on it.

Do you know how to show this informations? To see at which degree am i pointing, to be able to take the photo?

Thanks so much and all the best for 2019 :)

Hi everyone,

I will try to explain myself clearly: for my mission I am often asked by my clients to take a picture at a certain degree -for example 0, 45, 90, 130 .... etc.
I knew how to get the info in autopilot, but Im so done with apple and I want to use huawei/samsung tablet and litchi on it.

Do you know how to show this informations? To see at which degree am i pointing, to be able to take the photo?

Thanks so much and all the best for 2019 :)

I asked litchi a while back to included this in the app so that you can work out the best camera angle for a mission, it never happened.

Suggest creating a mission and use action take picture set gimbal pitch to what you need.

I asked litchi a while back to included this in the app so that you can work out the best camera angle for a mission, it never happened.

Suggest creating a mission and use action take picture set gimbal pitch to what you need.

The OP isn't talking about camera pitch angle but Compass Degrees of heading. For instance their client is asking for a shot at 0 deg (straight ahead), 90 deg (straight right), 180 deg (straight back from 1st shot) 270 deg (straight left) etc. We are often asked to do an 8-shot Compass Rose (see image below) with is:

0 deg
45 deg
90 deg
135 deg
180 deg
225 deg
270 deg
315 deg

We just estimate these by "eye balling it".

compass-rose-graphic-vector-3602555.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj