HOW to update Litchi and DJI ??

Reaction score
Hi all ,
I have been getting disconnections at close distances (50 m)and decided to update app.
its been a while since I updated Litchi and have really forgotten how to do it . I can't see an update button on play store app !
I have dji go on phone too . Can someone explain please whether and how to update both of these ( or do I just need litchi i)

thanks

Was struggling with this also, as I expected LItchi to try and update itself just like DJI Go does. If you have a + controller as I do (built in screen, Android OS), that isn't a fully functioning phone that wants to update itself, perhaps my process will help.....I ended up going strait from the DJI Main screen (without connecting to AC) into the Settings-All Applications, selecting the Amazon App Store-then My Apps,.

This then listed the only app I've installed from the Amazon App Store (LItchi), and it showed an "Update" button underneath it, which I clicked. The update option has now gone away.

It remains to be seen (this afternoon after work) whether this has resolved the problems I've been experiencing of missions failing to load to my P4Adv even though they sync to my controller.....

Hope that helps...

Reactions: Capt KO
Are you getting notifications when disconnected? Have you tried logging out (not just turn off) then log back in?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj