Are Litchi flight logs available to me on my iPad Air II?

Reaction score
Any help and insight to this will be much appreciated. I'm no stranger to computers running DOS, Windows, Mac OS, Mac OS X, Linux, etc., and use an iPad Air II running iOS 12.3.1 with Litchi and my P3P. I am not that familiar with the iOS operating systems.

I see in forum posts where people are accessing their Litchi flight log files, viewing and analyzing these files from iPad iOS devices, and I know there are different models of iPad and versions of iOS.

For the life of me I cannot seem to find or figure out how to get to the Litchi log data files on this iPad Air II. It's like iPad Air II app log data is hidden. Linking my iPad Air II to my El Capitan Mac mini 2.0 gives superficial access to just Photos and Music to the Mac mini.

Thanks for you help.

Reactions: RodPad
I would have NEVER guessed that iTunes evolved to be a general file manager or sorts beyond music files. I last used iTunes over 10 years ago when I briefly had an iPod. I've really had no reason to use it since then even though a 2017 copy was on my Win10 computer but did not function until I reinstalled it. Now I also know that iTunes evolved to include making backups of iOS devices! Who knew?

Your instructions worked beautifully.

Many thanks

I see you figured it out!
I use iPhone, and iPad...

I hate them but trust them. ;)
Never had a Mac, looked at Linux once. ;)

To me its crApple!

Anyways...
Look up ifunbox

Litchi is fun!

Rod

I see you figured it out!
I use iPhone, and iPad...

I hate them but trust them. ;)
Never had a Mac, looked at Linux once. ;)

To me its crApple!

Anyways...
Look up ifunbox

Litchi is fun!

Rod

Yes, Litchi is fun and a great app. I've been around Apples since the Apple II days (programmed them) and had to follow their evolution since my mother stayed with them up through the Mac mini 2.0. The Mac OS is VERY good and easy to get "inside", but the iOS I'm far less familiar with, but learning. But in general Mac OS and iOS apps are consistently far more stable, in many cases, than those written for Windows.

I've always been a Windows user.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31