Litchi- How do I insert a waypoint/waypoints before existing WP #1?

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a pretty complicated Litchi waypoint mission that I want to insert additional waypoints into before the existing waypoint #1.

I have no trouble adding WP's at the end or in between existing WP's but I can't quite figure out how to insert before the initial one.

Hopefully this is possible and I am just missing something simple...

TIA,

G

I think if I remember wright you right click on the mouse if you are on a computer. I do mine on a computer first. If you are doing yours on the litchi app I cant help you.
GOOD LUCK FLY SAFE

Reactions: PointGeorge
The possible way how to do it is to move WP1 to new required position, insert (Mission settings - WAYPOINT 1 Settings and green + icon on the left up corner) WP2 with WP1`s parameters at previous WP1 position.
Sorry for my English :)

The possible way how to do it is to move WP1 to new required position, insert (Mission settings - WAYPOINT 1 Settings and green + icon on the left up corner) WP2 with WP1`s parameters at previous WP1 position.
Sorry for my English :)

Yes that is a perfect work around!
I can just move WP 1 to my new desired start position and then insert the additional points as needed.

Ďakujem!
(I hope that this means thankyou in Slovenian ;<) )

G

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharm and Eagle54
Yes that is a perfect work around!
I can just move WP 1 to my new desired start position and then insert the additional points as needed.

Ďakujem!
(I hope that this means thankyou in Slovenian ;<) )

G
Yes, that is the only way you can do it.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic