Litchi Waypoints Questions

Reaction score
I just got finished doing a little practice shoot using the Litchi waypoint system. I have some questions to try and make things run a bit smoother.

My biggest concern was when flying to a waypoint that had a Focus POI set for it. If it's set at -15 for the POI, but the waypoint before it doesn't have a POI, it kind of snaps to the -15 quite quickly. I'd be flying along at around -45, and as soon as it reaches the waypoint with the Focus POI, it snaps to -15. It's not a smooth transition.

I can't really set the waypoint before it to have the same Focus POI so that it's smoother, because it's either around a corner, or I want it to be focused more so on the ground with that -45 gimbal. But like I said, the snap to the -15 is quite abrupt.

My other problem was that when I was out, I wanted to adjust the waypoints after seeing how they flew the first time. Sometimes I could put my finger on the waypoint and it would allow me to move it, but for a good 15 minutes, it wasn't letting me. I went on flying, then tried it on another mission later, and it was working again. But I sat trying to adjust waypoints for awhile and it wasn't working. I could click them to change the altitude, heading, etc. But couldn't move their physical location.

My wife thought I might have accidentally changed a setting that locked them, but I don't think so. Especially because it started working again later on a different mission.

Finally, this is just a hope, but is there a way, when re-flying a mission, to get the drone to return to waypoint 1 by going backwards through the other waypoints? So it flies it 1 through 5, then when I want to fly it again, it will take its original path back 5 through 1? Sometimes my missions are flown to avoid trees, and if I want to fly a mission a second time, I have to manually fly it back. It's not a big problem, it'd just be a lot easier if there was a function that would let me do the previous mission in reverse.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik