Litchi can now be installed on the P4P+ and CrystalSky!

takes a while to get your head around but its pretty straight forward. Just watch the video ( i cant understand him either) Just need to bring out your inner geek ;)

20180405_062204172_iOS.jpg

download the files from github ;)
Ok, got the files all copied over and started the process. I'm on Windows. Every time I type .\copy.sh it tries to look for an app in the Windows Store to open the file. Can you help? Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok, got the files all copied over and started the process. I'm on Windows. Every time I type .\copy.sh it tries to look for an app in the Windows Store to open the file. Can you help? Thanks.

first of all AvatarAir, make a folder on the desktop and put all the downloaded files in there. then open the dji assistant folder and copy the ADB files to the new folder.

If thats too hard for you i can do it via teamviewer for you.

Hey Gadget Guy, if your neighbours house was on fire you would watch and eat popcorn i guess. :)

Reactions: lucky245
You need to make a YouTube video of this process. this is awesome, however some of us are not very good with computers especially as old guys!

Reactions: lucky245
first of all AvatarAir, make a folder on the desktop and put all the downloaded files in there. then open the dji assistant folder and copy the ADB files to the new folder.

If thats too hard for you i can do it via teamviewer for you.

Hey Gadget Guy, if your neighbours house was on fire you would watch and eat popcorn i guess. :)
I'm really not an idiot but I'm starting to feel like one. So, you're saying take everything in the left window and copy it into
Screenshot (17).png
the right window?

Is that more of a statement about the challenges of getting Litchi to run on the P4P+ or me?

I don't even like popcorn, but depending upon which neighbor's house was on fire, I might be inclined to open a bottle of champagne to celebrate, and stream it live on YT, before calling the fire department! :p The neighbor in question totally blocked my view with an unnecessary massive second story expansion for a retired couple of two! :mad:

Reactions: Firebird
I'm really not an idiot but I'm starting to feel like one. So, you're saying take everything in the left window and copy it intoView attachment 98037 the right window?
i would copy the files to a new folder so you dont make a mess of the assistant folder. I will try and make some instructions for you mate. If i can do it you can too. ;)

i would copy the files to a new folder so you dont make a mess of the assistant folder. I will try and make some instructions for you mate. If i can do it you can too. ;)
Thousands of others looking to use Litchi on the P4P+ over the last 18 months welcome your generous offer of sharing your success! :cool:

Reactions: Firebird

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik