Litchi can now be installed on the P4P+ and CrystalSky!

I have the latest firmware on a brand new GL300K and I can't figure out how to get Litchi "connected" to the P4Pv2+

I do this steps:
- I boot the controller, install from browser Amazon Store
- installed from the store Litchi
- Connected the USB Cable

... nothing happens, no window....................................
Federico

Almost a month later. Was hoping to read more replies on this thread.

I do see you have the P4Pv2 and this thread started for the P4P+ and CrystalSky.
I'm researching this as I have the P4P+, wanting to load Litchi and/or Pix4d and am searching to read a clear concise thread on how to do so without risk.

Something that did catch my eye when reading your reply was the you "Connected the USB Cable " and it may be seen as a pen drive.
Just learning but from what I've read, the USB cable must be connected like a jumper (i.e. both ends connected to the RC).
I assume you are doing that, but thought I'd piont that out.

Almost a month later. Was hoping to read more replies on this thread.

I do see you have the P4Pv2 and this thread started for the P4P+ and CrystalSky.
I'm researching this as I have the P4P+, wanting to load Litchi and/or Pix4d and am searching to read a clear concise thread on how to do so without risk.

Something that did catch my eye when reading your reply was the you "Connected the USB Cable " and it may be seen as a pen drive.
Just learning but from what I've read, the USB cable must be connected like a jumper (i.e. both ends connected to the RC).
I assume you are doing that, but thought I'd piont that out.

Look back on my post, #100. If you know how to download from the Amazon Appstore, you have it made

Hello Rexster,
I am somewhat optimistic after reading your posts. I’m new with the P4P+ and exploring Litchi. Using Chrome on the +’s monitor (GL300E) I downloaded the Amazon app. When trying to install it, I get the “Out of Space. Amazon couldn’t be installed. Free up space and try again” message. I emptied all the caches I could find and since you can’t uninstall the apps DJI loads, I’m not sure what else to try. I did stop and disable Facebook and a couple others but that didn’t help either. I have a 16 GB SD card in the remote. The Amazon app is only 15.17 MB. I think the firmware of the remote is 4.0.0. Could that make a difference? What firmware do you have on your RC?
Thanks for any help!!

Hello Rexster,
I am somewhat optimistic after reading your posts. I’m new with the P4P+ and exploring Litchi. Using Chrome on the +’s monitor (GL300E) I downloaded the Amazon app. When trying to install it, I get the “Out of Space. Amazon couldn’t be installed. Free up space and try again” message. I emptied all the caches I could find and since you can’t uninstall the apps DJI loads, I’m not sure what else to try. I did stop and disable Facebook and a couple others but that didn’t help either. I have a 16 GB SD card in the remote. The Amazon app is only 15.17 MB. I think the firmware of the remote is 4.0.0. Could that make a difference? What firmware do you have on your RC?
Thanks for any help!!

The controller has a total of about 3 gig of memory. (at least mine does) Apps installed including Litchi, Amazon Appstore, screen recorder, I still have over a gig of memory left.
Open up your settings menu, cruise to STORAGE, and see what your controller reports. If you have a SD card inserted, it will show how much is used and how much is available; just like any Android device

The controller has a total of about 3 gig of memory. (at least mine does) Apps installed including Litchi, Amazon Appstore, screen recorder, I still have over a gig of memory left.
Open up your settings menu, cruise to STORAGE, and see what your controller reports. If you have a SD card inserted, it will show how much is used and how much is available; just like any Android device

H'lo again,
Checked my storage on the RC and you're right--I do have a total of 2.91 GB with 2.82 GB available but the remote still won't let me install the amazon app. Any other ideas?
Tx!

H'lo again,
Checked my storage on the RC and you're right--I do have a total of 2.91 GB with 2.82 GB available but the remote still won't let me install the amazon app. Any other ideas?
Tx!

Not off the top of my head. It's definitely software/android related
Maybe do a google search on the problem you've described

I have a problem getting Amazon to intall on the GL300E (P4P+ controller). I get a message on the "Installing..." screen, as follows:

“Installation Error This application is not authorized by DJI. For more details or special requests, please contact [email protected].”

I do have the controller in developer mode and I have stopped the DJI apps.

Help!!

I have a problem getting Amazon to intall on the GL300E (P4P+ controller). I get a message on the "Installing..." screen, as follows:

“Installation Error This application is not authorized by DJI. For more details or special requests, please contact [email protected].”

I do have the controller in developer mode and I have stopped the DJI apps.

Help!!

By saying Amazon, are you talking about Amazon Appstore, or the Litchi app from Amazon? Have you checked "ON" for USB debugging in dev options?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj