Litchi - camera controls (f-stop, shutter, ev, iso) go away on the interface on waypoint mission

Reaction score
So anyone know why camera controls (f-stop, shutter, ev, iso) go away on the interface on my waypoint missions? I'm flying a waypoint mission, and even when I stop only the current values, without a way to change them, other than going into camera settings.

So anyone know why camera controls (f-stop, shutter, ev, iso) go away on the interface on my waypoint missions? I'm flying a waypoint mission, and even when I stop only the current values, without a way to change them, other than going into camera settings.

not sure of the answer but the official Litchi Facebook answers questions really quickly if no one can help

not sure of the answer but the official Litchi Facebook answers questions really quickly if no one can help
I figured it out - I COULD change the controls - it's just that the interface doesn't highlight when it goes into change mode - so you just have to change values to see which setting you're on

Reactions: crash1sttime

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj