Standard Linking Everytime

Reaction score
Hi, i have an issue and i need your kindly help!!
the problem is that i have to link the rc every time i turn it on to use it, but when i turn it on the rc led is green and the yellow lights of the copter appears.
i do not know what to do!!
Thanks

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi, i have an issue and i need your kindly help!!
the problem is that i have to link the rc every time i turn it on to use it, but when i turn it on the rc led is green and the yellow lights of the copter appears.
i do not know what to do!!
Thanks
I have seen this come up twice now, and I can't find ether thread, I even posted on one them for sure.
:rolleyes:

Rod

Added: Just did another search, maybe I remembering somebody said they had to re-sync there compass ever time.

Last edited:

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reaction score
I have seen this come up twice now, and I can't find ether thread, I even posted on one them for sure.
:rolleyes:

Rod

@RodPad.
The poster mauro310 hijacked 9 different threads with the same question. I reported it to the mod, and I believe he trimmed them.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
@RodPad.
The poster mauro310 hijacked 9 different threads with the same question. I reported it to the mod, and I believe he trimmed them.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk
Thanks, I will finish my final post that I was ready send.

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well here was the other thread that @Jree80 was in about linking / re-linking remote problems, there again like so many others, questions on this form, answers seem to be less the 10% of how they got there problem was resolved.

So @mauro310 let us know.

Rod

Reaction score
easy solution,
downgrade the FW on the controller then upgrade just the bird via SD card and then upgrade the controller again.
you will need a C FW file for P3S.

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer! Im New on this so would you mina explaining to me how do I down grade the controler fw, upgrade vía SD card the phantom and upgrade the controller?
Also the c fw file is the .bin one?
Thank you for your help!!

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer! Im New on this so would you mina explaining to me how do I down grade the controler fw, upgrade vía SD card the phantom and upgrade the controller?
Also the c fw file is the .bin one?
Thank you for your help!!
HI

did you ever work out, how to do this? How do I find out what FW I'm using and which one is the best to downgrade/upgrade to?

My RC needs connecting everytim I switch on

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
HI

did you ever work out, how to do this? How do I find out what FW I'm using and which one is the best to downgrade/upgrade to?

Sorry maybe I should have not shared this thread, that would the last to try, I my opinion, I'm sorta thinking nobody has found a fix for this, the problem is really rare.

And I'm not stocking you ;)

Actually I have to gone for a few.

Rod

Reaction score
HI

Hi!
i did not find what is happening so i continue to link the rc everytime i want to fly. There is something good about it because dji recommends to link the rc in order to avoid flyaways

Reactions: RodPad

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thanks for an answer, even though it's not a fix. ;)

Rod

Reactions: shazstar

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poripori