Linking Everytime

Reaction score
Hi, i have an issue and i need your kindly help!!
the problem is that i have to link the rc every time i turn it on to use it, but when i turn it on the rc led is green and the yellow lights of the copter appears.
i do not know what to do!!
Thanks

Hi, i have an issue and i need your kindly help!!
the problem is that i have to link the rc every time i turn it on to use it, but when i turn it on the rc led is green and the yellow lights of the copter appears.
i do not know what to do!!
Thanks
I have seen this come up twice now, and I can't find ether thread, I even posted on one them for sure.
:rolleyes:

Rod

Added: Just did another search, maybe I remembering somebody said they had to re-sync there compass ever time.

Last edited:
I have seen this come up twice now, and I can't find ether thread, I even posted on one them for sure.
:rolleyes:

Rod

@RodPad.
The poster mauro310 hijacked 9 different threads with the same question. I reported it to the mod, and I believe he trimmed them.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

@RodPad.
The poster mauro310 hijacked 9 different threads with the same question. I reported it to the mod, and I believe he trimmed them.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk
Thanks, I will finish my final post that I was ready send.

Well here was the other thread that @Jree80 was in about linking / re-linking remote problems, there again like so many others, questions on this form, answers seem to be less the 10% of how they got there problem was resolved.

So @mauro310 let us know.

Rod

easy solution,
downgrade the FW on the controller then upgrade just the bird via SD card and then upgrade the controller again.
you will need a C FW file for P3S.

Thank you for your answer! Im New on this so would you mina explaining to me how do I down grade the controler fw, upgrade vía SD card the phantom and upgrade the controller?
Also the c fw file is the .bin one?
Thank you for your help!!

Thank you for your answer! Im New on this so would you mina explaining to me how do I down grade the controler fw, upgrade vía SD card the phantom and upgrade the controller?
Also the c fw file is the .bin one?
Thank you for your help!!
HI

did you ever work out, how to do this? How do I find out what FW I'm using and which one is the best to downgrade/upgrade to?

My RC needs connecting everytim I switch on

HI

did you ever work out, how to do this? How do I find out what FW I'm using and which one is the best to downgrade/upgrade to?

Sorry maybe I should have not shared this thread, that would the last to try, I my opinion, I'm sorta thinking nobody has found a fix for this, the problem is really rare.

And I'm not stocking you ;)

Actually I have to gone for a few.

Rod

HI

Hi!
i did not find what is happening so i continue to link the rc everytime i want to fly. There is something good about it because dji recommends to link the rc in order to avoid flyaways

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks for an answer, even though it's not a fix. ;)

Rod

Reactions: shazstar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic