Lightbridge firmware

Reaction score
I have 2 lightbridge. They were both working. After 8 months without using them, their batteries were completely discharged.
I recharged them but now the android app is not able to get connected.
If i connect the ground station to windows assistant application i can see only the first component firmware version, while the decoder firmware version and the others are not displayed. I tried to downgrade and reupgrade but the decoder fw version is never shown.

I have only one lightbridge. It's new, bought only one month ago. I have the same problem: I can see only the first component firmware version, the android apps not connect and also the HDMI out don't work. May be we have the same fault... but I'm unable to find a solution.

Hi, I have 2 ground stations and 1 air station. One ground station have the same problem like all of you, only the main controller software was shown in the assistant software.
I flashed the ground station with the help of "lightbridge firmware hack",( Thank you gaucho for your work)
Everything works well, all three software was shown in the assistant software, but the HDMi output did not work, the USB output to my Galaxy 7 shows the picture only for a few
seconds, then the connection broke.
on this side: DJI Lightbridge any info? - Page 162 - RC Groups
I found a link to the assistant software 1.0. With this software I was able to downgrade the software of my ground station to version main controller: 1.1.4 Ground system decoder
1.3.0 and the Ground system transmitter I was not able to downgrade. The Air systemwas not touched. Now the video tansmission works with HDMI and/or with USB.
Maybe this works for other owners with the same problem

Reactions: gaucho

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20