Liability Insurance for your Drone

Reaction score
Hey All,

I wanted to tell you about my recent experience with trying to get liability insurance for my drones and I have a great story to tell.

I was referred to a company called Bowen, Miclette and Britt. They insure the Houston Rockets, Toyota Center and many offshore oil industries as well as a TON of other things.

This story is about a gentleman that I was referred to by a good friend that works there. If you are looking for insurance for your birds (or any other insurance for that matter), give Jeff a call. He can most definitely point you in the right direction for ANY insurance.

Let him know that I referred you and he will take care of you most definitely. just so I get some kudos :)

I can't tell you how dedicated he was to help my little operation and how far he went to help my beginning operation. I am completely impressed.

He was in the armed services in the Middle East operations and was "injured" while there. Jeff is the most decent, likable, easy to talk to guy that you could imagine. If you are looking for insurance, please just give him a call.

I am doing this completely without his knowledge, but I believe he can help us all out with the necessary things we need for our coverage. Not to mention, a little prop for BMB.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me but I would highly recommend contacting Jeff. He's about as good as they get.

Best Regards and Happy and Safe Flying

Sean Lyons
832-758-1039

Hey All,

I wanted to tell you about my recent experience with trying to get liability insurance for my drones and I have a great story to tell.

I was referred to a company called Bowen, Miclette and Britt. They insure the Houston Rockets, Toyota Center and many offshore oil industries as well as a TON of other things.

This story is about a gentleman that I was referred to by a good friend that works there. If you are looking for insurance for your birds (or any other insurance for that matter), give Jeff a call. He can most definitely point you in the right direction for ANY insurance.

Let him know that I referred you and he will take care of you most definitely. just so I get some kudos :)

I can't tell you how dedicated he was to help my little operation and how far he went to help my beginning operation. I am completely impressed.

He was in the armed services in the Middle East operations and was "injured" while there. Jeff is the most decent, likable, easy to talk to guy that you could imagine. If you are looking for insurance, please just give him a call.

I am doing this completely without his knowledge, but I believe he can help us all out with the necessary things we need for our coverage. Not to mention, a little prop for BMB.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me but I would highly recommend contacting Jeff. He's about as good as they get.

Best Regards and Happy and Safe Flying

Sean Lyons
832-758-1039

Are the rates at a good price or are they high

I think it really depends on your personal case. He'll work with you for sure.

I forgot to put paste his #. Here it is... Sorry for that...

Jeff Crenshaw, CRIS, MLIS, CLCS

Bowen Miclette & Britt

1111 North Loop West, STE 400

Houston, TX 77008

OFFICE: (713) 802 - 6140

CELL: (936) 444 - 8463

FAX: (713) 880 - 7166

email: [email protected]

www.bmbinc.com

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics