Left my Phantom 4 Pro + remote on

Reaction score
I left my Phantom 4 Pro + Remote on accidentally for over 5 hours.

Now after being on for a short while, it beeps continuously and I can't turn it off. (Eventually) I can.

Also, now I"m getting all kinds of "Strong Signal interference" warnings. Is there a way to just reset the remote?

Thanks, Gib.

Now after being on for a short while, it beeps continuously and I can't turn it off.
Is the remote controller status light blinking red too? If so, you need to charge the remote controller.

I was able to do a 3 finger reset, C1, C2, & Video Rec Button, seems fine now, charging everything back up now, and gonna take it for a test shortly.

Is the remote controller status light blinking red too? If so, you need to charge the remote controller.
Actually, that raises a valid question... I put my controller on charge at the end of the days flying, irrelevant of how many lights are still showing. Does anyone know if the batteries get a 'memory' or should the controller be completely discharged once in a while?

On these new batteries I keep getting the single blinking light next to the ON/OFF button when I try and charge it. Apparently it means basically the battery is too hot. I just stick it in the fridge now before I can charge it. Werid erh?

How long does the battery last in these controllers? And how long can you leave the controller with a full charge on it without using it? And last how many charges or Cycles can the controller battery go through?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik