LCD Screen Replacement [Phantom 4 Remote with Display]

Reaction score
I had an accident and my LCD on my controller cracked. I've been googling and googling and haven't been able to find a proper LCD replacement. The closest I've found is the entire arm and LCD shell, but it's more than $300 USD. I only need the LCD screen... or even just the glass!

Other info:
  • The screen still works, it's just cracked.
  • I have managed to get the LCD screen off without much problem.
312.jpg

213.jpg

Here is the cheapest replacement with an arm that I've found: DJI Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller with Built-In Screen Display Assembly Repair | eBay

They had them on iFixit at one point, but they are sold out and I doubt they will ever be in stock ($~220USD): iFixit Replacement Screen + Arm

LCD screens are so cheap, so I know if I could just find the screen on somewhere like AliExpress I could swap it out. Any help, info, or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Yes aftermarket lcd screens are cheap but quality/color accuracy is bad also can you pm me ?? i have friend in china who helps me find parts is your display 5.5?? i think i found one

Hi, not a real answer to your question but do you think it is possible to swap the pro+ screen for a regular, external screen as on the pro controller? I'm tired of the software limitations of the pro+.

Hi, not a real answer to your question but do you think it is possible to swap the pro+ screen for a regular, external screen as on the pro controller? I'm tired of the software limitations of the pro+.
probably not, maybe try to sell or trade it and get the regular phantom 4 pro controller, make sure it's 4 pro and not 4

I had an accident and my LCD on my controller cracked. I've been googling and googling and haven't been able to find a proper LCD replacement. The closest I've found is the entire arm and LCD shell, but it's more than $300 USD. I only need the LCD screen... or even just the glass!

Other info:
  • The screen still works, it's just cracked.
  • I have managed to get the LCD screen off without much problem.
View attachment 112304 View attachment 112305

View attachment 112306

Here is the cheapest replacement with an arm that I've found: DJI Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller with Built-In Screen Display Assembly Repair | eBay

They had them on iFixit at one point, but they are sold out and I doubt they will ever be in stock ($~220USD): iFixit Replacement Screen + Arm

LCD screens are so cheap, so I know if I could just find the screen on somewhere like AliExpress I could swap it out. Any help, info, or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I left you a message

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31