Phantom 4 Pro LCD arm/cable replacement

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've recently had to fix something inside my Phantom 4 Pro remote controller and I accidentally tore the cable from the LCD to the motherboard.

I believe I should just be able to replace the cable however im not sure how to get it out of the arm.
I also can not find any replacement parts without having to buy a whole new screen.

Does anyone know where I can purchase just the cable or arm and cable from?
IMG-20210103-233455.jpg

Hi,

I've the same problem as you and I'm not sure that we can purchase the cable only..

Did you find anything ?

Thanks

Hi,

I've the same problem as you and I'm not sure that we can purchase the cable only..

Did you find anything ?

Thanks
Sorry no I still haven't found one. Have you had any luck? I don't really feel like spending $500 for a new LCD when all I need is a $1 cable ?

Does anyone know a place to buy these cables seperatly?

Sorry no I still haven't found one. Have you had any luck? I don't really feel like spending $500 for a new LCD when all I need is a $1 cable ?

Does anyone know a place to buy these cables seperatly?
Hi,

I had to send it back to DJI repair and they sent me a quote of 160€ for the Remote Controller Screen Module and 50€ for the repair service fee.

However, fews days after the payment, they sent me a new one. It was a good surprise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.