Latest version of P3P

Ugh. Boxes get beat up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msinger
Sorry I've only just seen from your signature picture, that you are a seller/vendor of DJI products, so if I may, what's your best deal on a new P3P, shipped out to the UK. :)
Regards
Waylander
Email [email protected] and ask this question. He's a good DJI dealer in NY that ships worldwide. He'll tell you what version he's got.

I checked my local Best Buy tonight and they had 3 P3P's in stock. All had W332 stickers, not W322A.
Hello BigPig
Do I understand from your thread that the latest models have the designation W332A on the box, which indicates that they were built and shipped after September 2015, so therefore are the latest models and incorporate the new motors etc...?
Regards
Waylander

Hello BigPig
Do I understand from your thread that the latest models have the designation W332A on the box, which indicates that they were built and shipped after September 2015, so therefore are the latest models and incorporate the new motors etc...?
Regards
Waylander

As far as I know, yes. The W323A (not W332A) is the latest revision. Also, it's FCC ID is SS3-WM3231507. The old revision's FCC ID is SS3-WM3231503.

Coppertint

Thank you Coppertint, ....oops my typo yes W323A is what alirz said I just mistyped it, but extra thanks for the full FCC ID number that will definately clinch it if I quote that number..

Regards
Waylander

I been watching these posts about new version etc. I want to comment on an observation after having worked in the electronic component industry (capacitors) for a Major Japanese company. As a "Product Engineer" I was sort of the go between with the customer design engineers and our factory engineers. When it came to circuit designs for existing products the main driver was "cost reduction" not product improvement, product improvements were driven by the new model designs not existing product lines. That is not to say that if there were not problems in the previous revisions that they might not be addressed in the later designs, its just that there needed to be an overwhelming reason for that to take place. The pressure to drive the costing down typically was in reaction to the fact that with product cycles the volume of sales decreases over time of an existing product so to maintain the revenue generated they are constantly trying to drive the cost to produce down. So sometimes later revision may be a mixed bag, they may have improvement, but they may have cheaper components and circuit redesigns that do things more "efficiently" with less components which does not necessarily equate to "better" longevity or performance wise. Just a thought.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie