Large screen android users what tablet please

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I realize that IPad is preferred as a screen platform here but iOS is just not user friendly!
Can you please post your android tablet your using I'm looking for a larger screen min 8 preferably 9+
I'm aware of the list of tablets but hoping for user preferences here
Been using the search button a lot too

Thanks for your input

Using an nvidia shield k1 when wanting a larger screen and I'm completely satisfied with it. Good size screen, powerful enough to run litchi or go app without problems, and very affordable. And I love how it comes out of the box w/o a million and 1 worthless apps put on it from the factory lol, comes with next to nothing installed on it compared to most droid devices :D

After months of flying with both tablets, both have their advantages but the size, cost and 4G with the Ellipsis at $100.00 new from Verizon put it as my favorite. I love the Nvidia Shield K1 and use it a lot but it has gotten to the point that since the Ellipsis loads the maps on its own plus coupled with the larger 10" screen, the size of the screen is what puts it over the top. It has great color but I don't know if it's on the list. For $100.00, I'm happy :)

You can find a list of commonly used Android tablets here.

Galaxy tab 4 10.1. Wi-Fi only. Works great

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Well thanks again for the input to help me decide,
Ordered a Samsung galaxy A tab 10.1 inch wanted The simplicity of a android unit and a larger size for my eyes , we'll find out how this one works let you know @ $199

Well thanks again for the input to help me decide,
Ordered a Samsung galaxy A tab 10.1 inch wanted The simplicity of a android unit and a larger size for my eyes , we'll find out how this one works let you know @ $199
I hope you have better luck with the Tab A than I did. It was over a year ago so maybe the Go App is optimized better now. I'm not a fan of iOS devices either in general, I'm an Android fan. However when my wife's iPad Mini2 worked flawlessly with no glitches, that's what I started using, and today I have the Air2. I also tried a Samsung S3, but no joy.

I hope you have better luck with the Tab A than I did. It was over a year ago so maybe the Go App is optimized better now. I'm not a fan of iOS devices either in general, I'm an Android fan. However when my wife's iPad Mini2 worked flawlessly with no glitches, that's what I started using, and today I have the Air2. I also tried a Samsung S3, but no joy.

Yeal I agree just going to half to bit the cost and go air 2 , guaranteed a stable flying platform don't want to cheap on a tablet and have issues for that reason.
Not a easy hobby to get started in!

My biggest concern with iOS is not being able to revert back on the dji software that seems so problematic

Are you running the current version of dji go ? Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav