Android tablet

Reaction score
Hey all. Before I get beat on for this post I did search. Not asking which tablet will work or not. Actually wanted to get feedback on which android tablets people run and what experiences they've had. Currently running my s7 but wanting a bigger screen. So if anyone is running a android tablet with a bigger screen than the s7 PLEASE POST WHAT YOU HAVE AND IF YOU'D RECCOMEND IT..... Thanks everyone...

I'm using a Tablet E....I've never had a problem, although I've never gone over a mile ...on p4....tablet screen is 9.6. been working awesome for what distance I fly.

Hey all. Before I get beat on for this post I did search. Not asking which tablet will work or not. Actually wanted to get feedback on which android tablets people run and what experiences they've had. Currently running my s7 but wanting a bigger screen. So if anyone is running a android tablet with a bigger screen than the s7 PLEASE POST WHAT YOU HAVE AND IF YOU'D RECCOMEND IT..... Thanks everyone...
Samsung 8" and sam 10/1 ,good devices,,apart from dji app issues they work awsome,oh its good to see,i couldent handle trying to look at a phone,big screen also helps for touching functions without tapping one you dont want,yes i recomend it because it was cheaper than ipad(nz):)

I'm flying a P4, my samsung tab4 with every thing turned off or disabled, etc. will run GO 3.1.3 but will not run GO 4's. As the firmwares' advance you will eventually need more resources to run them. I think that dji would like us all to get the crystal tablet and are programming their updates for us to eventually consider their tablet!..... it's working!

upgraded my old Samsung phone to Samsung Tab S2 8 inch , had poor signal strength on my phone in AirData -- single digit score , TAB S2 signal score = 100 % every flight

I'm flying a P4, my samsung tab4 with every thing turned off or disabled, etc. will run GO 3.1.3 but will not run GO 4's. As the firmwares' advance you will eventually need more resources to run them. I think that dji would like us all to get the crystal tablet and are programming their updates for us to eventually consider their tablet!..... it's working!

I don't connect to the net so I don't have to update.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel