Just wanted your opinion on upgrade guys

Reaction score
I have the chance to upgrade from my Phantom 3 Standard to the Professional for a good price. I just keep boing back and forth on whether it is worth it. I love my Standard. I know that my hard case will work with the Pro and my Standard batteries as well. What you think? Worth it? Thanks...

I have the chance to upgrade from my Phantom 3 Standard to the Professional for a good price. I just keep boing back and forth on whether it is worth it. I love my Standard. I know that my hard case will work with the Pro and my Standard batteries as well. What you think? Worth it? Thanks...
Very worth while!

For me I'd need to know what "a good price" actually is to make an informed decision? Do you need the additional features of the Pro?

For me I'd need to know what "a good price" actually is to make an informed decision? Do you need the additional features of the Pro?

There is the rub Necroscope, I keep asking myself if I do need the added features. The deal is the P3P with 4 batteries for about 700. I also have a message out to a guy on one with 3 batteries, 2 remote controllers one of which has been modified by MaxxUAV (Jake) for better flight distance, carrying case, extra props for 800. I haven't heard back from him but that sounds like a good deal esp with the DBS mod (I have this on my Standard and it works great). I've had my P3S since July of this year and love it. I am tempted by the P3P as I would like to do more FPV which I have on the Standard with Litchi but would like a higher resolution. Now I am just babbling. Like I said I go back and forth "You don't need it....you want it....you need it....I'm hungry...dammit"

I am in the same situation and think abou exactly the same stuff like you, but with an advanced...i think i will keep the standard, causeyou dont know what you get with the other one, never change a Running System..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

There is the rub Necroscope, I keep asking myself if I do need the added features. The deal is the P3P with 4 batteries for about 700. I also have a message out to a guy on one with 3 batteries, 2 remote controllers one of which has been modified by MaxxUAV (Jake) for better flight distance, carrying case, extra props for 800. I haven't heard back from him but that sounds like a good deal esp with the DBS mod (I have this on my Standard and it works great). I've had my P3S since July of this year and love it. I am tempted by the P3P as I would like to do more FPV which I have on the Standard with Litchi but would like a higher resolution. Now I am just babbling. Like I said I go back and forth "You don't need it....you want it....you need it....I'm hungry...dammit"
I'd say go for it. The extra peace of mind and stability that comes with LightBridge and the VPS sensors would be quite nice, along with the extra buttons on the controller for taking pictures, improved phone/tablet mount, etc. The 4K camera would be neat too, but I could live without it. :p

I think I am going to pull the trigger on it. I am going to keep my Standard for now as well. You can't have too many drones, can you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers