Just Got The Mavic Pro - Check Out My 2nd Flight - Denver, CO!

Reaction score
Hey guys I just got the Mavic Pro Kit - check out my shots from yesterday! Downtown Denver, Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field, Coors Field --
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice! (although I find your logo distracting in the upper corner. I think it would look better in a bottom corner if you have to have it.

Check out the Mavic Pilots forum: DJI Mavic Drone Forum

The gimbal roll was a little distracting at the first part. I'm surprised you can just fly over that stuff without permission, especially as low as you got in the stadium.

Reactions: G Tek Fab
Out of curiosity, how did you get permission to fly in the stadiums? I would like to do the same thing. FAA rules prohibit that I thought, but maybe there is a way to obtain permission?

Nice work, you've got a cinematic eye! Good percentage of elegant shots. Tech quality looks great, too. Is there any timing on that stuff?

Very nice!

Although if the right person sees your vid they will go out of their way to look for you. Caution, especially flying over private property and people.

Since he put it on YouTube it’s just a matter of time until they show up at his house and give him a ticket.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31