ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

I like how you've re-used the original antenna location in the picture above. How difficult is that to do?

20150801_165749.jpg
FB_IMG_1438639709870.jpg

Absolutely the best antenna on the market clean and compact . The range is a lot more than the battery can do. Amazing . Thank you DBS!!

I like how you've re-used the original antenna location in the picture above. How difficult is that to do?

It was a bit of a pain in my case. I wanted them flush and not protruding out.
I removed the chrome ring. Then used a dremel cut off wheel to remove some of the inner white plastic because it was too small to push the bulkhead into. This allowed me to attach the bulkheads with the included nuts and washers to the white plastic. Put the chrome rings back on. Then had to lightly modify the inside area so that coax was not going to bind or kink. Defiantly don't want that stuff to get messed up.
In the end it worked out how I wanted it to & looks great. No gobs of epoxy or anything used. But I don't suggest it for anyone new to modifying stuff.

Had to modify my case to fit the controller all together. And yes there is plenty of clearance between the prop and antenna. The antenna is actually snug in the foam and won't move.
20150815_221343-1.jpeg

20150816_190002.jpeg

Glad everyone is liking their DBS ITELITE panels. Now only does it look great it also works great.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Too bad it's taking so long to ship them...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

No problem. They come from China so you should probably order a couple pairs . They are cheap and I don't trust the quality but that's with just about everything these days . Better safe than sorry. Although I haven't had an problems but it's good to have backups . Safe flying !!

Reactions: dirkclod
No problem. They come from China so you should probably order a couple pairs . They are cheap and I don't trust the quality but that's with just about everything these days . Better safe than sorry. Although I haven't had an problems but it's good to have backups . Safe flying !!
Already ordered :)Thanks again
Those other's just to long .

Hi, I have a itelite antenna and on getting 2500ft out and it will drop fpv. I'm thinking about getting the sunhans amplifier. Which one you recommend for the wifi and the radio? also I will need the batteries for the amp. I have a vision plus.
Thanks

2500 ft is pretty short. What were you getting stock? I'm using the 3w 2.4 ghz sunhans. They were great and you can find a 3000 mah or 4800 mah dual lead battery on ebay or fpvlr.com.

2500 ft is pretty short. What were you getting stock? I'm using the 3w 2.4 ghz sunhans. They were great and you can find a 3000 mah or 4800 mah dual lead battery on ebay or fpvlr.com.
Thanks. I was getting 1800 to 2000 stock. I'll be happy with 1 mile.

Yeah water actually absorbs the signal. Also any water based obstacles such as trees do too. Find a nice open area with a good line of sight. With that antenna 13k + feet should be easy to get. If not there may be something wrong with a cable or something.

It's the Sunhans amp that does the boosting. There is one for the 2.4 Ghz range and another for the 5.8 ghz range. I'm not aware of any other amps out there right now. It's not "his" amp, it's a Chinese company that makes them. It's actually designed and manufactured to boost a router's wifi signal, whether it be a 5.8 ghz router or a 2.4.

Last edited:
Hi guys!
Have a problem - I tried installing the itelite antenna for my vision 2+ but I'm not very handy. I thought everything went well but now I lose connection to my phantom within about 10 feet from takeoff and then it goes into rth mode. Any suggestions as to what I did wrong or what to do next greatly appreciated!! And thanks...!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj