Is this too good to be true?

Reaction score
Hi, first of, apologies if this is in the wrong area however I live in the uk and on Amazon there is a DJI phantom 3 Proffesional with everthing someone would need to get started for sale for only £420 ($529.28). This seems too good to be true so any feedback on whether this is actually real or not would be appreciated.

Also, I commented on someone's review of the bundle and they replied within less than 2 minutes despite the review being from around 5 months ago so this would lead me to believe that they are fake reviews posted by the seller.

Link to listing :https://www.amazon.co.uk/DJI-Profes...2&sr=1-10&keywords=DJI+Phantom+3+Professional

Have a read through the feedback for the seller
We can sympathise with your anger and frustration, but it should be directed at the hackers who took over our webstore lastweek and listed over 3000 products none of which we sell or have ever sold. We are a motorbike security company and do not sell domestic goods. Euroworld have a 4.9 satisfaction rating out of 5 on Amazon and together Amazon UK and Euroworld are trying to locate the hackers and we will bring them to justice

Amazon.co.uk At a Glance: Euroworld International

the feedback should be on the right hand side with comments

Reactions: RC Madman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic