I want to buy a P4 Pro with display.

Reaction score
I have Phantom 2 from 3 years ago. The company I work at wants me to buy a drone for them. I plan to get a P4 Pro with Display similar to this - https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Quadcopt...5268&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=phantom+4+pro&th=1

I want to buy this from a reputable company with say 1-3 year warranty. I read too many stories about DJI having terrible customer service. Is there a company that stand by the product they sell?

Is there a company that stand by the product they sell?
Since you're buying a drone made by DJI, DJI is the only company that will stand behind the product. If you're looking for a warranty outside of the included 1-year warranty, then consider DJI Care Refresh or purchase a policy from whichever insurance company your company uses.

One other question... that "backpack" that is included, will it fit under the seat on an airline?

I'd rather take the drone on the plane, than let it get tossed around by the baggage guys...
No, it won't fit under the seat, but it will l fit in airplane overhead storage (but not in Regional Jets). It's important to know that case will not safely carry all three batteries in the kit, nor the 3 bay charger. With time you'll want another backpack that's larger, which is within the airlines limits for overhead storage. I like the Think Tank Helipak V2 backpack. It will carry all that stuff, including the 3 bay charger, and it's airline compliant for overhead storage.

Beware, the P4P+ controller cannot run 3rd party apps, and you cannot upgrade later to a larger display. But it is nice and bright if you're OK with using only the Go4 app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl