Second part of our problem--> naming the saved OFFLINE MAP typo glitch<-- is SOLVED!!!Excellent. Let us know how that goes.
From Lance at DJI:
"Thank you for contacting DJI Technical support.
We appreciate your efforts in performing some troubleshooting steps as suggested. Please allow me to continue assisting you.
In regards to this, it seems that auto-correction or next-word suggestions is enabled in the settings. We can try disabling it by following the steps below:
- Power on the remote controller.
- Go to "System Settings"
- Tap "Language & Input"
- Tap "Android Keyboard" or what is the current keyboard you are using.
- Tap "Auto-correction" and set it to "Off"
- Then tap "Show correction suggestions" and set it to always hide.
- After that, uncheck the "Next-word" suggestions.
You may now check if the issue will still persist after performing the steps above. please do not hesitate to contact us back again."
Note: "troubleshooting steps as suggested" was to check that I had updated firmware and DJI GO4 app, which was all up-to-date.