Terrified for my son to buy Phantom 3 Pro Talk me down

I'd like to add this. If you get a P3 Pro with 4K capability, you will need a very fast and strong computer, as well as expensive editing software to render the video to YouTube or Facebook. I have the P3A and I have a 10 year old computer with high end graphics card added to be able to do the job. I use Cyberlink Power Director as the Video Software. If your son will shoot pictures and videos, he's going to need to learn how to edit and produce the video as well. That's part of the fun of owning a Drone. You get to fly, capture awesome footage, but then get to produce a video of your footage and post it to YT and other sites.
Obviously 4K is not required. I rarely use 4K with my P3P. I have multiple video and photo editing programs and find Cyberlink to be one of my favorites.

So he found a used phantom 4 pro on amazon for $800. He has had it for about a month now. No issues whatsoever and he has done some great videoing and photos. He has a small business going taking photos of farms for people. thanks for all the help.

Here is one of his videos.

How nice to have a thread on here where the OP actually concludes it for us. So many post a question, get dozens of answers but never comes back!

Reactions: dronesky

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl