ipad lag

Reaction score
The screen goes black somtimes half way ..Im flying a P3P... Very awkward to fly. .Im well within range distance wise.I have a new cable too

Your iPad may not have enough processing speed to keep up with the DJI GO app. The newer versions of the app is more processing hungry.
Also, if you can turn off as many other apps that you don’t use will help also. Any apps running in the background uses up processing resources.
I had to stop using my iPad mini 2 because of that exact issue.
A device that has 4 gigabytes of RAM or more will work. You can use the search feature of this forum, to show you a list of the better devices, Apple and Android.
Which iPad are you using?

Reactions: Capt KO
Your iPad may not have enough processing speed to keep up with the DJI GO app. The newer versions of the app is more processing hungry.
Also, if you can turn off as many other apps that you don’t use will help also. Any apps running in the background uses up processing resources.
I had to stop using my iPad mini 2 because of that exact issue.
A device that has 4 gigabytes of RAM or more will work. You can use the search feature of this forum, to show you a list of the better devices, Apple and Android.
Which iPad are you using?
Apple iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display ME279LL/A

I use the iPad mini2 also. It will lag if I leave any apps running as KD stated. It works ok if I close all other programs and clear my search history in Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.

Was hoping Santa was bringing me something better last Christmas. I guess I was bad.

[emoji30]

I use the iPad mini2 also. It will lag if I leave any apps running as KD stated. It works ok if I close all other programs and clear my search history in Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.

Was hoping Santa was bringing me something better last Christmas. I guess I was bad.

[emoji30]
??! How is your coal supply??

As noted, a Mini 2 is a fringe device. At this point in time, a Mini 2 should not be expected to provide a good experience. 3 or 4 years back perhaps, but no more.

That is storage, not RAM. RAM is what was noted earlier to be needed. A Mini 2 has a max of 1GB RAM available.
What device do you recommend?

Visit msinger's site ..phantomhelp.com for tons of info on DJI Drones.

Once on the site, select the model you have from the list.

Then in the 'Must Haves' section, scroll down to:

*Accessory, Tablet/Phone. There you will find all the info you need to select the right device for your needs. Good luck [emoji106]

iPad mini 4 minimum. Wife’s iPm2 does not work. Just bought a 2nd iPm4 w/128gb storage for $200 referb eBay dealer. Too many programs for my iPad mini 4 16gb to operate. Will clean it for DJI Go apps only. New one for daily use and my many boating apps with Huge files.
Good luck, be safe.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl