IMU Calibration failure - 22

Reaction score
I cannot complete the IMU calibration, I keep getting the same error.

Can anybody advise?

Not managed to get mine to work either, errors on both IMU 1&2 with P4P

IMU 1: Calibration Failed. Result Error. (Error Code -22)
IMU 2: Calibration Failed. Result Error. (Error Code -22)

Last edited:
I just completed one. I had to carefully follow the images but it worked. I'm using an Nvidia Shield tablet, but I don't know if that matters.

I just completed one. I had to carefully follow the images but it worked. I'm using an Nvidia Shield tablet, but I don't know if that matters.
did you wait until the lights stopped flashing before moving it?

did you wait until the lights stopped flashing before moving it?
Didn't pay that much attention to the lights. I followed the app very carefully. The first step with the P4P standing normally on its legs took about 60 seconds. Once the app started asking me to rotate it, the steps were pretty quick.

I am on the updated firmware I didn't try with the original firmware.

Didn't pay that much attention to the lights. I followed the app very carefully. The first step with the P4P standing normally on its legs took about 60 seconds. Once the app started asking me to rotate it, the steps were pretty quick.

Did you update the firmware via dji go app? Mine tells me that my firmware is up to date

Are there any tutorials on how to calibrate the IMU on the new P4 Pro??

As this appears to be a whole new way to calibrate The IMU...

Thanks

Jack

Are there any tutorials on how to calibrate the IMU on the new P4 Pro??

As this appears to be a whole new way to calibrate The IMU...

Thanks

Jack
Not that I have seen. The closest is for the mavic. There are some videos for it that give you the general idea but the P4P tilts differently. Pay close attention to the camera in the app. I suspect that's what is tripping most people up. I also made sure the bird was cold.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not that I have seen. The closest is for the mavic. There are some videos for it that give you the general idea but the P4P tilts differently. Pay close attention to the camera in the app. I suspect that's what is tripping most people up. I also made sure the bird was cold.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks

Jack

I have tried many IMU's calibrations about 25 and none have made both pass, always both fail or just one of them, I am doing it exactly as the instructions on the the tutorial that is presented to you when you click the calibrate button, have also done a very cold minus 4 again with no luck.

There have been at least 4 others on my Facebook group that have failed imu calibration

Hi
It failed always at the last stage of calibration #6.
Here is an little video of what happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues