Important Notice Regarding Your DJI Account

Reaction score
Beware!!!

Just received this email from DJI...............

Dear Customer,

In the past few days, we've noticed potential risk with select DJI user accounts. As a precautionary measure and to safeguard our users, we've locked these DJI accounts.

Please follow any one of these methods to reset your password:

1. Visit [link supplied] to reset your password

2. Email or speak with our support team at [link supplied]

Thank you for your attention.

DJI Customer Support Team

Is this malware? I think so. I had no problem accessing my account.

I received this notice, too, @Unique. No problem accessing my account either. The links look valid, but the wording is suspicious. I'm going to pass on this one.

I received this notice, too, @Unique. No problem accessing my account either. The links look valid, but the wording is suspicious. I'm going to pass on this one.
Yes, it looks malicious. My account is not suspended as the email claims. Anyone who gets this email should ignore it unless they do get a genuine problem with their account.

Sounds very suspicious to me. I wouldn't click on a link like that to reset my password.. Negative. It looks like someone is now trying to exploit DJI accounts... for what means who knows. .

Now i am getting strange email from [email protected] concerning my post. I have no idea who they are, the email does not open easily and the format is disorganized. Equally suspicious.

Now i am getting strange email from [email protected] concerning my post. I have no idea who they are, the email does not open easily and the format is disorganized. Equally suspicious.

It's possible you have something "malicious" on your computer as well. I'd suggest a full scan with MalwareBytes just for good measure.

Reactions: loonie01
The actual website pointed to by the link supplied should give a hint as to whether it’s real or a phishing attempt

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT