Iahphantom - 3.1 mile distance. Personal Best.

Reaction score
Hello all,
Figured I would just start my own thread instead of posting several. Let's see how this works out

First let's look at my case. I think it's pretty sweet. Very functional and it does feel like I do not have to worry about my phantom during transport.

57bc80e68912bd8684d3a3853d71628c.jpg

Decided to make a sun shade. Used a Priority mail envelope.

d8c59415f3347159ede7d5f002cba43b.jpg

36bca67003ec2d72c4d792144dad3f89.jpg

Hello all,
Figured I would just start my own thread instead of posting several. Let's see how this works out

First let's look at my case. I think it's pretty sweet. Very functional and it does feel like I do not have to worry about my phantom during transport.

57bc80e68912bd8684d3a3853d71628c.jpg
Which case is this?? Do you have a link? Did you have to section out each spot yourself?

With the help of local atc and radar I was able to do this today.

107224efe94a66e03360c8e4d6b542ae.jpg

Was not able to go higher since I needed to maintain visual. [emoji1]

DO you think your case would have enough room for Propellers & Batteries & An IPAD Mini along with a Sunshade? Love the Price on the Case. No problem about cutting everything out.

If the sunshade is collapsible I don't see why not. Props should fit if the phantom is placed right in the center. You should be able to fit the mini and the shade in the same slot.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is my first video guys. Enjoy

Great little movie! Enjoyed it thanks for sharing! You got good eyes to maintain visual lol

Very nice, can't wait for mine too come in. Wish you could have broken through that ceiling would have been awesome.

At work. It rained all weekend and the beginning of the week. Of course now it's sunny!! [emoji35]

I ordered the same case, be here Friday, already laid out the pattern I want to use from the inside dimensions. Have room for everything, even the prop guards (I use them on occasion) Can't beat it for $130

Any chance you can send me your layout? I would be very interested to see it so I can decide If I want to buy it. Are you also putting a slot in it for your tablet? Thanks!

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic