Iahphantom - 3.1 mile distance. Personal Best.

Very nice video and great audio.

I have been taking mostly video. Decided to do a photo today. Great camera on this thing.

3c6ece1c1746e7d406d9332ce4677ab3.jpg

Reactions: Motorotor
Looks a little over-cooked. But some like it that way. I lean more towards a little more realistic, with just a trace of HDR being seen.

Overlord.jpg
Took this photo today of the National D-Day Memorial in Bedford, VA. I got special permission to film today and tomorrow. Today was mostly drizzle, so I wasn't able to fly very long at all. I hope to get some better stuff tomorrow.

PS I really like Photomatix and what great HDR options you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: acherman
Hello guys. I could not figure why i couldnt live stream. But I came across something:
Check out the video below

Reactions: bobmyers
I went it for it. Wanted to see how far I could make it out and safely make it back. On the return trip I failed to realize I didn't have a 20% percent battery of actually flight time left, I actually only had 10% percent left since it would land itself once it hit 10%. Once it initiates auto landing... There is no stopping it. Lucking I was in a huge open field. Video will follow shortly.

Honestly I think I was to excited to be out there and didn't notice the speed. Just paid attention the distance

When I saw it, I was thinking .. how does he get the P3 to fly so fast?
But when you turned around it became obvious.
A good lesson that you'll probably remember.

Reactions: dirkclod
Oh yes. Thankfully I made it past the small creek right before it landed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1