I hoped I'd never be asking this......

Reaction score
I just got my Phantom3 Standard... on my third flight I hit a pole!!! I know... I know... why so low... I'm asking myself that over and over... OK, here's the damage... camera separated from from drone.. wires are not broken but pulled free.. there is a flat cable with about 7 leads and two other individual wires involved... the gimbel mount is broken but straightforward to repair.. only other damage is broken prop guard. Where can i find help in re-connecting the leads?? Any help will be appreciated.....Bob

If the cables are not stripped of their leads, just plug them back in after you replace the gimbal holder and see what happens. Take some pictures of the leads and gimbal and post them up here.

I ve since learned that the flat cable has pulled loose from a connector and the black and gray wire should be connected to antennae.... it appears that the antenna wires can be re soldered to the connector... the flat cable will probably have to be replaced... im hoping that i dont have to open the body on the drone but it may come to that.

it appears that the antenna wires can be re soldered to the connector
They are coaxial cables, so solder is likely not going to help.

They aren't as easy to find anymore. You can currently get that part here on Amazon or here on eBay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers