I get a bunch of error messages how do I fix this

Reaction score
Hi all I bought a phantom 3 pro used and on first take off it flipped over when it bumped a chair. Since I have not been able to get the camera view to work, but I could fly it. I down loaded the newest firmware and now the camera view comes up and when I take off I get a command time out message and then rc signal lost and then disconnected and it never takes off. Also I live a mile from a small airport and found out I can’t fly here. The camera won’t even come up at my house

I'm having trouble understanding all your statements. Take a 4 mile drive and try it out. It may eliminate a lot of variables. It sounds like your ribbon cable is damaged.

I'm having trouble understanding all your statements. Take a 4 mile drive and try it out. It may eliminate a lot of variables. It sounds like your ribbon cable is damaged.
I did that and the camera view comes up but I get those 3 error messages back to back immediately after trying to take off

There's a short circuit somewhere, or battery doesn't hold voltage. Loss of power causes some modules to reboot.

Just as a side note, I've seen a post about the sd cards being a source of trouble. Recently I had gotten some error messages when starting up the AC and RC. They would go away after a bit , but happened a few times after that upon start up. I pulled the sd card out reformatted it and everything is now just fine. Don't know if this will help anyone or not, just one more thing to maybe help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez