I crashed my drone this morning

Ill be flying at Mallows Bay possibly next weekend have you flown that yet? there are a bunch of wood cargo ships hulls there from WWI some sticking out of the water its said 200 ships are in that location including one sticking way above the surface that is steel it would be a few miles north of 301 Bridge and on the Maryland side of the Potomac
Hey, thanks for the heads' up on that location, epicdoom.
I have a daughter down that way I've been meaning to visit.

Reactions: epicdoom
Hey, thanks for the heads' up on that location, epicdoom.
I have a daughter down that way I've been meaning to visit.
No Problem you live in Maryland Brother ?

No Problem you live in Maryland Brother ?
No, I live in upstate NY very near the Canadian border but visit Maryland from time to time.

That sucks that you crashed your P3. I crashed my son’s about a month ago. It took off to RTH, got tangled in some tree branches and hit the pavement hard. It was only my 4th flight. I was goi g to just take the loss but decided to send it back to DJI since it is still under warranty and see what they say.

cc

Reactions: Newbieguy
That sucks that you crashed your P3. I crashed my son’s about a month ago. It took off to RTH, got tangled in some tree branches and hit the pavement hard. It was only my 4th flight. I was goi g to just take the loss but decided to send it back to DJI since it is still under warranty and see what they say.

cc
best of luck Brother it definitely isn't fun seeing something so expensive crash. I have crashed $2000 planes and it will make even the strongest of men shed a tear, especially when it comes time to tell the wife.

My only (near) crash was my maiden flight. Barely clipped a cedar tree. My P3A lost altitude from not more than 10-15 feet and corrected itself without hitting the ground. It ended up hovering about two feet above the grass. And it trims cedar tips beautifully.

Is anyone experienced enough with both the P3 and P2 +, to know if the main ingredients will work in the phavic conversion?
Thanks
Steve

I am sickened and horrified with a touch of schadenfreude, they are so cheap now "second hand" you can almost affor to total em!

Chinese phavic is garbage. Not airworthy. Will fly apart. Screws won't hold torque values and strip ez

Attachments

• 20171013_131350.jpg
    20171013_131350.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 164

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor