I cant believe it!!!

next time, get State Farm drone insurance. $60 a year, no deductible, would have been covered .

Bryan, fortunately my only mishap was taking off in my front yard and clipping a tree, but no damage. It landed upside down on the lawn. I didn't have to mow that section that day.
Man, that sounds like me trying to back up and elevate to get into a specific position when behind a house. Guess that is why they say you are not supposed to fly out of sight but for what I do it just sometimes cannot be avoided. I just bought a couple of sets of carbonfibre blades but made the mistake of reaching out and grabbing it when it came at me launching in P2. Those blades will definitely shred flesh better than a blender. But at least I always know when I am too close to a tree when I see mulch flying around in front of the camera.

OH? So all these flights I have made were in my sleep? Care to qualify your idiotic statement?
Ok, I misunderstood, but that statement should be rephrased. It sounds as if the only time you should charge is when ALL of the lights are off, not when only some are off. I see you mean that if "not all" of the lights are on, it should be charged. Just a confusing sentence.

Ok, I misunderstood, but that statement should be rephrased. It sounds as if the only time you should charge is when ALL of the lights are off, not when only some are off. I see you mean that if "not all" of the lights are on, it should be charged. Just a confusing sentence.
Looked like perfect English to me. :)

Reactions: changedout
Sorry, the word 'illuminate' throw you off? I am from the south and you know our English is a bit different.

OK, lets try this again;

If u dont see all them fuggin green lights on, then charge up them there batteries so you dont crash and screw up your plastic bird.

That better?

Reactions: biggles2b
Sorry, the word 'illuminate' throw you off? I am from the south and you know our English is a bit different.

OK, lets try this again;

If u dont see all them fuggin green lights on, then charge up them there batteries so you dont crash and screw up your plastic bird.

That better?
Forgot how welcoming people are on this forum.

I know EXACTLY what the word "illuminate" means, and I know EXACTLY what you're referring too. It's not whats IN the sentence that's confusing, it's HOW YOU PUT THAT SENTENCE TOGETHER that's confusing.

By the way, I'm from the South too, and I can understand you just fine. Keep your smarmy attitude out of here. ;)

Reactions: mapwd1702
ok, put attitudes back in check. we are adults, let's act like it. At least I am assuming you both are adults. I left FB Phantom pages because of this crap, thought we were better here
I know, this thread got really derailed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forgot how welcoming people are on this forum.

I know EXACTLY what the word "illuminate" means, and I know EXACTLY what you're referring too. It's not whats IN the sentence that's confusing, it's HOW YOU PUT THAT SENTENCE TOGETHER that's confusing.

By the way, I'm from the South too, and I can understand you just fine. Keep your smarmy attitude out of here. ;)
If you understand me just fine then why the criticism? You are the one that laid into me. I was just trying to help the guy out and you blast me for perfectly correct English grammar. I know it is a rarity these days but hey, it is what we are supposed to be speaking here. If you want another language then I am perfectly capable of about 3 others.
I dont see anything confusing about the sentence. Can I suggest night school?

BTW, what is smarmy? Sorry did not know this was your website. You dont like my attitude then keep yours in check and we will get along 'Jes faine' OK, gewd buddy?

Last edited:
Your attitude.

Just because I can understand doesn't mean others will.

Nah, I'm good. Thanks.

It's not. Did I say it was?
You seem to act like it is yours. You are the one that needs to look up the word because it is your attitude and not mine. It seems to me that you are the only one that has problems with correct grammar and word usage. Nothing worse than an idiot that thinks otherwise. Just lay off and go and try putting daisy chains together OK?

You seem to act like it is yours. You are the one that needs to look up the word because it is your attitude and not mine. It seems to me that you are the only one that has problems with correct grammar and word usage. Nothing worse than an idiot that thinks otherwise. Just lay off and go and try putting daisy chains together OK?
Somebody's gonna get banned if this argument doesn't stop, so I'm stopping it.

Boy... how to win friends....

I thought Changedout was the worst of the 2. That's who I was gonna report. Let's all grow up, stop this and move on. Or else a mod is gonna step in and do it for you. Stop now. log off and relax

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4