I cant believe it!!!

Thank u all for the input to this matter u guys are the greatist I am going to miss flying my drone cause it going to take me a bit of time to replace the body and camera and i guess learn a lot from the forma

so i guess the news is I didn't think when it landed the first time it shot back up into a tree i guess i might as well try to fix it myself cause I bet DJI tech are going to say it was pilot error and i will be charged god knows how much to fix it
Most likely they will cite pilot error. You never know, maybe they will feel sorry for you and cut you a slight discount.

Where you attempting to land more than 20m from the recorded homepoint?

Signal loss or low battery may have initiated RTH.
Sadly we see that scenario reported here so often it is now an almost routine diagnosis even without the logs. :(

Take pictures of the numbers on the items your sending in.

I think they give you a free estimate / shipping to them, but if you don't have them fix it, they charge shipping to send it back?

To all I'm I correct?

Rod

Yes i could of fix it for parts about 75 buck s but thought it was best to just go ahead and use the DJi to see what they say I know next time to get the drone from DJI and care plan

Got it. I'm looking at it now. Two major red flags from the start
1) You took off with low battery. 27% is too low to begin a new mission. Most pilots bring it home at 30%
2) Strong Interference Detected. Be careful when flying long distances

Later in the flight{

3) At 8 minutes you were down to 23%. The A/C determined it needed to go home based on remaining power.
4) Speed error at 8M 41S. Don't know what that means but it appears you were hovering but still 168 feet from home while trying to land?

I think it was attempting to go home....177 feet away.
Just wanted too thank you again for the help the other nite. The out come was she is off too DJI to see what they say i figure it just a new shell and camera holder it like i could of fixed myself but i thought i would try it

Just wanted too thank you again for the help the other nite. The out come was she is off too DJI to see what they say i figure it just a new shell and camera holder it like i could of fixed myself but i thought i would try it
You are most welcome. It's what we all do here. Fingers crossed for a not-too-painful outcome.

You are most welcome. It's what we all do here. Fingers crossed for a not-too-painful outcome.
well if its under 150 i will let them do it but if not i will be doing my own work from here on out parts are only 59 for shell 29 for the camra parts
Have u ever sent anything to them

well if its under 150 i will let them do it but if not i will be doing my own work from here on out parts are only 59 for shell 29 for the camra parts
Have u ever sent anything to them
Bryan, fortunately my only mishap was taking off in my front yard and clipping a tree, but no damage. It landed upside down on the lawn. I didn't have to mow that section that day.

Bryan, fortunately my only mishap was taking off in my front yard and clipping a tree, but no damage. It landed upside down on the lawn. I didn't have to mow that section that day.
have u ever heard of them trying to change things that dont nee to be change cause i did take it out one more time before i mail it off was no camera but it flow great

Simple way to check your battery is to push the button on the batt once and release. If all lights do not illuminate, it would be a good idea to charge first. I usually check mine the day before since I have 3 batteries and charging can take some time. These batteries are horrible about losing their charge after a few days so dont charge your battery and then a week later think that you can just hit the skies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20