How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Zamarawa sent me a Magic application that had been wrapped so that it can be run on Mac, this will certainly help who don't have a Windows. Anyone could help test it?

Download: http://bit.ly/p3magic

View attachment 74378
it works: :)
WhatsApp Image 2017-01-25 at 14.25.18.jpeg

Reactions: zamarawa
Hi Papa Tita,
Thank you so much for your support.
I have a problem:
I did your patch on my FW 1.08.10(recommended settings), then back to stock,downgrade FW to 1.07.90,pacth again with channel 13,I noticed a warning twice as "RC control lost" for a second and connect again.I linked the RC and AC,nothing has changed.I patched again with recommended settings and it goes to standard channel 6 as always.I tried to change to channel 11 but it stays on channel 6???? I can not change the channel as I did before...I remember something like:when I changed to stock the first time and patch again I saw just "patch with magic power " option now I see both options even turned to stock ( I also did the trouble fix,I have apple device and I can't use telnet app) .would you please help??
Thanks

Last edited:
Seems to work fine on the latest version of mac

I can't get it to work at all. I must be missing something

Edit: I forgot that it was a wrapper and it needs to be on the desktop. Disregard :)

Last edited:
Hi Papa Tita,
Thank you so much for your support.
I have a problem:
I did your patch on my FW 1.08.10(recommended settings), then back to stock,downgrade FW to 1.07.90,pacth again with channel 13,I noticed a warning twice as "RC control lost" for a second and connect again.I linked the RC and AC,nothing has changed.I patched again with recommended settings and it goes to standard channel 6 as always.I tried to change to channel 11 but it stays on channel 6???? I can not change the channel as I did before...I remember something like:when I changed to stock the first time and patch again I saw just "patch with magic power " option now I see both options even turned to stock ( I also did the trouble fix,I have apple device and I can't use telnet app) .would you please help??
Thanks
Telnet for iphone:
Telnet Lite on the App Store
iTerminal - SSH Telnet Client on the App Store

Telnet command:
watchlog.sh -reset <== revert to default setting, only work on Magic v5.3+
watchlog.sh -ch 11 <== testing
watchlog.sh -ch 11 save <== permanent setting

A question to papa tita:
If I install the argtek antenna should I have to re-install magic power
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Help please!!!
I'm trying to install the argtek antenna but the bloody grey cable is short...
Can I extend it by soldering it with the old one
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I recently ran magic power on my system and love it. It improved my range drastically. My question is, would this be affecting the autopilot app from taking over controls? They sent me email yesterday saying that connection issues were fixed on the 4k model but I still can't connect. Go and litchi work fine. Just wondering. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I recently ran magic power on my system and love it. It improved my range drastically. My question is, would this be affecting the autopilot app from taking over controls? They sent me email yesterday saying that connection issues were fixed on the 4k model but I still can't connect. Go and litchi work fine. Just wondering. Thanks in advance.

Usually between dji go and litchi that influence each other, try disabling both and then run autopilot app

I've done that. I am part of the test group on the new software version 3.9 and they were having trouble with the 4K communicating with the software but sent me an email yesterday with an updated software saying that it would work now and to test it. I tried it last night to no avail. But I couldn't help but think that maybe Modifying my system maybe keeping mine from communicating. Just a question I had in the back of my head so I reverted the software and tried it again and still would no take over control. So it must be on their end still. Seems to always be a problem with the Wi-Fi copters thanks anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West