Hi folks

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm Tony. I live west of Atlanta. From western PA originally. I've had several drones over the last few years and went to DJI last year with a Mavic that I still have and enjoy. I got a heck of a deal on a P4P a couple of weeks ago. I'm looking forward to decent weather to fly in and learning from ya'll. Thanks for having me!

Reactions: Sirsly and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Tony Micle
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! You'll love the P4P, it's a great bird! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from the UK Tony.

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question. If you want to check your spelling, put your cursor over the word with a red line under it, click once right and choose the correct spelling.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world.

Enjoy the forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94