Introduction

Reaction score
Bill Hunter from Havertown, Pa which is just outside of Philadelphia. Proud owner of a Phantom 4 that I love as well as an Air 2S which I also love (but not quite as much as the Phantom even though the Air 2S does almost everything a bit better!) I've been into drones as a hobby for a couple years now, and like most, started with toys and worked my way up to the DJI products. Got a 107 cert last year and am looking forward to engaging and learning from you all.

Thanks,
Bill

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: rattydude77
Welcome. I got started with the toys and will tell anybody that listens, it's the best way to learn. If you can fly those you'll be in a better spot if you lose avionics while flying the DJIs.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome. I got started with the toys and will tell anybody that listens, it's the best way to learn. If you can fly those you'll be in a better spot if you lose avionics while flying the DJIs.
Hi @snowghost I am getting into UAVs after a long hobby of road RC. I have a toy drone and I can zoom it around my house and the local park--no telemetry, no GPS, no RTH. Just fly-by-eye. I am getting a P4Pro soon for my work so I'll be interested to see how I go with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20