Hi all! Newbie here and crashed my p3 standard

Here is a pic ( p3p ) but the same orientation:
IMG_1459.JPG

J Dot
:cool:

Hey guys,
Lol, I'm here! ;)

Upon looking at your pictures, the first thing I see,
Your ROLL, arm is installed 180degrees backwards! Should be on the LEFT side, NOT right side, in picture 1! This will also cure your upside down picture, and SD card slot position!
You might have to loosen it to swing past the stopper pin!

Let me know what happens after you Flip it back to correct position! :)

J Dot

Hi and thanks for your reply. Not trying to sound dumb but being careful with the repairs.. so how do I get it back to the other side. I'm used to working on much larger machines.. and don't want to break something. Thank you in advance. Tim

You'll have to remove cover plate, over ROLL motor, carefully remove roll board ( unhook ribbon if needed ) loosen roll motor ( should be able to do it without removing it completely, just have to get it passed the little stop, ) then tighten motor, replace board & ribbon, and lastly cover plate!
If you've done any tweaks ( from above, trying to level it, you might have to put it all back the way it was? ) but we won't know until you fix roll axis, and fire it up!

Keep us informed!

J Dot

GOT IT!!!!! Did what you said and it was so easy I am almost embarrassed to say. Just took about as long as it did to type this. Powered up and all looks good. I hope to get some flight time but it's been raining. Thanks to you all. Tim from indiana

That is FANTASTIC news,
I knew you could do it! A+:):)

I believe I speak for us all,
By saying,
Our Pleasure!

After all, that is what we are here for!:)

Please keep us updated, on your maiden voyage after the repair! And also feel free to post some vids and pics! ( some of us have never visited your neck of the woods, and ( me included ) would enjoy the countryside, and of corse, the HORSES!;)

J Dot

Reactions: Mark The Droner
OK, I sure will try.. we are a not for profit horse rescue that works with kids to adults (special needs children is a big part of our focus) I will try to upload some video but..
I will keep this short .. figured it goes elsewhere. Not good at uploading files yet.. always to big. I reduced the pictures but the video is always too big. I have looked at some threads but not covering my issue and I dont have much time to research.. my phone is a iphone and I have a imac if that helps anyone.. Thanks again to all for you helping me get back to the air. Tim

I do ALL my stuff ( I mean EVERYTHING ) on my iPhone 4s, just recently upgraded to a 7+

I use ( photo editer ) for pics, and ( Videoshop ) for video,
Then I upload them to YouTube , ( you can choose ( unlisted where you'll need a link to view, this is great for private or personal videos )

Videoshop can do intros, outros, splice, transitions, sound , you name it!
Then just copy the video link here ( under the little video icon above 2 to the right of the happy face )

Here is one I did

Did this in less than 5 minutes, with double speed added!

J Dot

Reactions: SunnyD and RodPad
Your vid is unavailable?
Either permissions turned on, or is no longer avail, is what I'm seeing?

This is one of the tallest bridges in America!
About 1/2 hour north of me! Cable suspension bridge!
Yes we get jumpers! Unfortunately only a couple have survived, but I'm sure they wish they had not!
The old bridge was knocked down by a huge freighter in the 80's causing lots to lose their lives, it was a bad storm, high winds lot of rain, I crossed 20 minutes before disaster struck, freighter rammed a main column southbound bridge half, causing a huge section of bridge to fall, people could not see was rainy windy and dark out, they just kept driving over the End, including a greyhound bus full of people, one guy saw it and stopped his car, with front wheels over the edge, and then stopped all traffic, he saved a BUNCH that night, who knows how long they would have kept driving off the End? Only 1 survivor who's car landed on the boat, but huge injuries! Look it up
Skyway Bridge disaster!

I keep forgetting it's 2017:
Here you go
And worse

J Dot

sorry I thought it went I will delete it .. you can click on the facebook and it should take you there.. that not work for you??

Usually you have to have a facebook account, I don't, I use vimeo.com, less advertisements than Uboob.

Here is a Litchi mission from my house to a fiends and back, I loose signal past 2 mins, and comes back about the last 2 minutes, I had know idea what the footage was going to look like. :eek: :rolleyes: :)

As you can tell I don't do any editing so its kind of boring.

This was later in the day, just the second 1/2.

Rod

That is awesome Rod,
Love the MIST ( fog/clouds ) really cool!
you could do some editing with that footage, makes me want to visit there, just watching!:)

Awesome good buddy!;)

Now if we can get our pal Tim, up and broadcasting!:)

Lol
Just fooling around!

J

I will make time to upload some video... Rod are you in Washington or Oregon?? My daughter lives in Portland and we visited in July.. love it out there. I almost packed my drone when we went. Love the video and it was not boring at all. Thank you for posting it and again for the help of you and J Dot!

Reactions: J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT