Help!

Reaction score
Ordered my Phantom 3 6 weeks ago, it arrived yesterday however the extra battery I ordered didn't I ordered from DJI direct, kinda wishing I didn't as it's difficult trying to get through to the correct department? has anyone had any experience with DJI customer service? There doesn't seem to be a customer service email, i have bounced several departments but keep getting responses to try another contact email. I am now emailing the sales department.

Thanks

BTW the unit is awesome, works perfectly, just disappointing the additional battery didn't arrive, 20 mins flying sux!

The additional battery will arrive shortly.

Enjoy getting used to the unit. One battery is plenty to get practice. I have flown over 100 flights on one battery. Don't waste your time on chasing things. The second battery will be with you soon and by that time you will find plenty of retailers selling spare batteries

When ordering from the DJI store, the following message appears below the buy button:

"Orders will be shipped in [X] working days. Extra Batteries will be shipped separately, starting in late May."

Perhaps they recently added this message though too.

Last edited:
It's official! the battery has been delayed just received email from customer services. I got the following response, we have shipped your Phantom 3 without battery because we didn't want to hold up the delivery due to the battery being unavailable. Obviously a prevalent problem with batteries ? Why sell me something that isn't available? And evidently to 100's more people? Just glad I got the unit, battery can wait I suppose.

It's official! the battery has been delayed just received email from customer services. I got the following response, we have shipped your Phantom 3 without battery because we didn't want to hold up the delivery due to the battery being unavailable. Obviously a prevalent problem with batteries ? Why sell me something that isn't available? And evidently to 100's more people? Just glad I got the unit, battery can wait I suppose.

Yes, we have known that since you could pre-order the P3 in mid April. Next time use the search feature here. No need to spend countless wasted hours on the phone with DJI when your question has been answered a few times here already. ;)

There is no problem with the batteries. "Why sell something that isn't available?" Because it's called a pre-order. And by pre-ordering you saved $49 on the battery. Batteries will start shipping the last week of May, or first week of June if there are no delays.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj