trackimo customer service

Reaction score
I was on the fence on what gps tracker I wanted to get. It came down to trackimo or marco polo. I decided to go with trackimo. I ordered it last thursday morning when I got up. Since then the order tracking still says confirmed. Yesterday I decided to use the website chat feature to inquire as to when it will ship and if it would get here before Christmas? The response I got was that they were slammed and it may or may not ship before Christmas. Today I decided to call. I spoke to a gentleman named Rick. He told me he would look into it and give me a call back in 5-10 minutes. Over an hour later I was done waiting so I called him back. He informed that they lost the order. When I asked why no email was sent he didn't know. He didn't offer any solutions to the problem except that they would send one out today and it may or may not be here for the holiday. I told him my confidence in the company was gone and I wanted a refund. He told me that he is customer service and refunds are not his department. He told me I had to submit a service ticket. After numerous failed attempts to submit a service ticket(needed tracker serial number) I called back and he submitted the ticket for me. I now sit writing this not having any reponse from the refund department except the form letter they send out. All I wanted from this company was that after they lost my order that they expedite shipping. Lord only know when I will get my refund. I guess the advertised 30 day hassle free guarantee doesn't mean much.

Wow, what a hassle that was. But, I think you'll like the Marco Polo. That's what I use. Both the tracker and pinger-thingy are rechargeable, no GPS needed, no monthly fees. The 2 mile range is realistic (my testing with a 'hidden drone') and, if you can't find it right away, the signal continues for up to seven days. Good luck----and I hope you never have to use it............but it's nice to know it's there. Fly Safe !

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Wow, what a hassle that was. But, I think you'll like the Marco Polo. That's what I use. Both the tracker and pinger-thingy are rechargeable, no GPS needed, no monthly fees. The 2 mile range is realistic (my testing with a 'hidden drone') and, if you can't find it right away, the signal continues for up to seven days. Good luck----and I hope you never have to use it............but it's nice to know it's there. Fly Safe !
Yes, and with the transceiver in sleep mode, it will last 30 days, but I never let it go for more than 15. The transmitter is kinda hard to turn on unless you have a ballpoint pen to push the tiny button. But, if you're out on vacation for a week, just charge up the battery and leave it on the whole week. When you wake up the "beacon" mode you still have a few days to find the craft.

Lets say on day 7 of your vacation you lost your drone. You can activate beacon mode, but since the battery is 1/4 depleted (from 7 days of sleep mode), so you might have ~5 days in beacon mode to find your craft, but that's still plenty of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
I also use Marco Polo and, even though I have never crashed I feel confident for my type of flying I will always be able to find my P4. And there are no monthly fees......

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I plan on flying much further then 2 miles and was thinking trackimo also but it is costly at $140, 1 yr free service but a friend said they used rfv16 it's only &35 but u have to use your own simm card. I have found simm card for $10 for 90 days but not familiar how much data you get with this from H2O simm. My setup ph4 with dbs02 with evolite antenna should go 50,000 ft plus so want something that can have good signal strength. Bummer with trackimo problems it looks like nice product

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic